Bonus Chapter - Ramen

That same night - Rykers Pov:

I wake up and look over at the clock it's 2:31am. I groan and my throat feels sore. I get up opening up the fridge looking for water. "You always take peoples food?" I hear whispered behind me. "No I just need water" I croak. Maddox laughs reaching over me and taking a bottle out. "If it was a snake it would bite you." He chuckles shaking his head. "Thanks" I look down embarrassed. "Why are you up?" I lock eyes with him and it sends shivers down my spine. I can see why Nick likes him. He's.... He's.. beautiful. "Oh I just couldn't sleep and I was hungry. I'm gonna make some ramen. Do you want some?" He tilts his head smiling. "Uh.." I look over at Charlie. He's fast asleep on the couch. "Sure" I smile back. He takes out a pot and a single burner. "I'll cook yours first" he opens the ramen pouring it in a bowl. A few minutes go by and he takes out some eggs and cracks them into the ramen. I scrunch my face at the thought. "It balances out the spicy. Trust me" he smirks. Another minute passes and he pours it into a bowl. I wait for him to finish cooking his before I start to eat. He grabs both of our bowls and motions to his room. I look back at Charlie one more time to make sure he's okay. I nod back at Maddox and follow him in. He sits down on the bed holding out my bowl. "You can sit on the bed too if you want" he blushes. I sit down next to him swirling the ramen on my fork. "Here" he grabs my fork. he picks up some ramen and egg and hold its out for me. "It's the perfect bite. I promise." He winks. I sigh in defeat and lean forward taking the whole bite in my mouth. My eyes widen. "It's so gooddd" I moan grabbing my fork back. He chuckles "told you so" I look over at him smiling and I feel butterflies. Instantly I feel guilty. Charlie's out there and has finally decided to give me a chance and max is dating Nick. I can't do this. Max pulls out his laptop and starts a random show. "Have you ever watched anything is Korean before?" I shake my head. "Subtitles are hard for me to follow" "just try this one okay?" He pouts. I nod my head shoving my mouth full of food to distract myself for the butterflies flying around.

3 episodes in and my eyes are glued to the screen. "It's almost 6am" max groans. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry dude." He smiles sheepishly. "It's okay it's been fun talking to you" I look down hiding my smile. "I uh better get back out there before Charlie wakes up." "Oh yeah definitely" he sits up straight. "We can watch some more another time" he smiles. "It's a date" I turn to the door. "Wait I didn't mean I know that.." I stutter. "I know" he looks down avoiding eye contact. I walk out to Charlie still sound asleep. I smile at how cute he looks. This is where I should be. With Charlie.