I Think I Love you

Charlie's Pov:

I pace back and forth in the room. Stupid stupid stupid. Races back and forth in my head. How could I do this to Ryker and what does this mean for Nick and I. Stupid stupid stupid.

My phone rings and my heart sinks as I pull it out of my pocket. I turn the phone so Nick can see.
"Hey babe, you okay?" He questions. "Yeah just had a rough day." I glance over at Nick and he drops his head. "When are you coming back?" "Tomorrow" Nick lifts his head now. I wasn't supposed to go back for another few weeks. "I love you, see you tomorrow?" I can hear the smile behind the phone. "Yeah, love you too." I hang up.

I shove my phone back in my pocket. Stupid stupid stupid. I stand there to confused to move. "Your going back tomorrow? To him?" He slurs. I grab my jacket off his bed. "This didn't happen. We were both upset." I shake my head and head out the door. I make it down stairs before I hear his door slam open. "Char! Wait!" He yells after me. I don't stop heading for the car. "Where are you gonna go?" He yells standing in the door way. I open the car door and look back. "I don't know." I slam the door and speed of to anything, to everything.

Ryker's Pov:

"He will be back tomorrow." I place my phone in Max's cup holder. I stare out the window unsure how I'm feeling. I'm happy he's coming back... but I can't sleep at Max's anymore..

"Hey what's wrong?" He places his hand on mine. I feel the wall deteriorating around me. I look over and his eyes are sparkling under the street lights. "I don't know." I sigh. I'm being honest. He pulls his hand back and runs it through his hair. "I guess we will have to finish our show another time." "Our show" I mock and smile. Our anything makes my heart face. Another brick crumbles from the wall.

"I wish I would have met you when I was a teenager." He mumbles. "What?" I ask shocked. "Just, your so.." he trails off deep in thought. "So.. what?" I laugh nervously.

We lock eyes and everything around us turns into slow motion. He reaches his hand up and cups my cheek. Before I can process what is happening I feel his lips touch mine. Instantly every thought leaves my mind and it's just filled with him. I reach my hand up and cup his cheek mirroring him. I'm unsure what to do with my hands. We kiss softly. All I can feel is peace. The kiss turns more desperate and he's pulling at the belt on my jeans. His hand brushes against me and I moan into his mouth. He smiles into the kiss brushing against me again. He pulls back and I drop my head too shy to look at him. It never feels like that when I kiss Charlie. Charlie. I go pale as I realize I just cheated on him. I look at Max horrified.

Before I know it I'm pushing my way out of the car. "Ryker. I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." I push past him and into the dorm. I don't know why I went to his dorm. I guess because I've been here every night. He closes the door softly behind him. "Ryker. I'm sorry.." "why did you do that?" I turn tears streaming down my face. I'm angry but not because of the reason I'm should be. I'm angry because I want to do it again. "I think I love you." He takes a step forward tears streaming down his cheeks. "You think you love me? You kissed me. I cheated on Charlie because you think you love me?" I yell.

"I didn't even mean to. It didn't mean anything." He voice cracks. "What?" I scream now. This time I'm hurt. What does he mean it didn't mean anything. How can he not feel what I felt. "I'm just trying to say the right thing." His voice cracks again.

I stomp over to him and press my lips hard against his. His hands immediately grip my waist and pull me close. All confusion leaves me and again all I'm filled with is him. Kissing him is all consuming. I pull back and cross my arms. "That meant something."

"I'm confused" he waves his hands around. "So am I." I sigh. "I'm not even supposed to like guys." He mumbles. "What?" My heart breaks. "My dad. He's gonna send you away just like my Best friend." He cries loudly. Questions swirl my head. I wrap my arm around him and move us to the couch. He sobs harder and all I can do is hold him.

I rub his back until he slows. "I think I love you too." I whisper. "What about Charlie?" He turns onto his back. His head laying on my lap. "We both know him and Nick have something going on." My heart breaks. As much as I love Charlie, I'll never fully have him. He may not know if yet but his heart belongs to Nick.

Max nods his head and turns back to face the tv. "Stay?" He whispers. "Yeah" we turn the tv on both falling asleep quickly.