3

Crystal , 2 weeks
- November 27th

"Bro stop talking to me," I said to my brother, today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I had an attitude with everyone except Delilah, I don't know why but I just felt so irritated and uneasy.

"Ma get her, all I said was hey." He complained to our mother , Chandra, who gave him a look. "Just leave her alone Corey."

He smacked his teeth and walked away, I smiled to myself before quickly dropping it. I noticed Ciara and Corey start talking.

I already knew they were talking shit like they always do, that's why I be cussing them out with they bum ass.

"HELLO?" I rolled my eyes when they kept staring at me, "Crystal you need to pipe down," Devale said to me.

I looked at him stupidly, "Are you my dad?" I asked and he shook his head, "It don't matter though, you mad at the world for nothing."

"No im mad at the world because of you, don't try to act all dumb." I informed him, "No you're mad because your slipper was a little bit to the right instead of the left."

"Same thing." I shrugged and he scoffed before walking away. "I hate people," I mumbled to myself.

Delilah casually walked up to me and lifted my shirt, "What are you doing little girl?" I asked my two year old.

"Baby!" She smiled innocently and I laughed, I picked her up and placed her on the chair beside me.

I let her lay her head on my belly and poke at it until she fell asleep. "DEVALE!" I whisper shouted over the music.

He came and took Delilah up to my mom's bedroom, it was her little routine. I loved it and found it so adorable.

"You ready to go?" Devale asked me, I shook my head. Even though I had been mean to everyone since I got here I still wanted to be around.

It's my little routine, "You done being mad?" I nodded, he leaned in and pecked my lips three times.

"I miss the gang so much." I pouted looking at a picture of all of us, we are all very much still a family.

It's just harder to see each other with us all working so hard on other things now, plus most of them never lived in ATL.

After the show everybody basically went their own ways expect us and Kj and Skhy, we all live in Atlanta.

When we saw each other them 2 weeks ago they left right after, I just miss us all at once.

"I miss them too!" Devale added on, I scrolled on my instagram before deciding to post my picture.

LUVCRYSTALELLIS

luvcrystalellis baby can you focus, on me? 🤍 -- @fashionnovaview all 702,920 comments kjsmithofficial 💕iamdevale I love you 😍       -> & I love you! brianjordanjr my baby mama 🫣 kaisari pretty girl 💘aniyahshadae ouuuu 😏tameramowrytwo beauty ...

-
-
@fashionnova
view all 702,920 comments
kjsmithofficial 💕
iamdevale I love you 😍
-> & I love you!
brianjordanjr my baby mama 🫣
kaisari pretty girl 💘
aniyahshadae ouuuu 😏
tameramowrytwo beauty is her name 😍
lil_markup smexyyyy 😩
beatit.quis 🔥
therealcicix sister girl ❣️🤞🏾🤞🏾
moneymonae Imyyy sisssy 💯
pvalleystarz hey miss tasty 👅
-> shhh 🤫🤍
carmenrenee so bad 🥵
ajaxshay slaying this pregnancy 😘
biancaxmoore pregnant and getting it 💋
lilbro_j tryna get chu 😈
angellee 🤎
dejamarieellis waiting on my niecey 🤞🏾
justicenicole way too fine 😖
ezratheman yo body 😏
gianna__ cousinbae ❣️

"I still can't believe you're doing that," Devale laughed pointing out one of my comments, "It's just one episode."

"Yea that's what you said about Sistas now look at you," I rolled my eyes, he just didn't want me to do it anyways.

"Boy shut up," I replied and he shrugged turning to his side, my mom finally bring my plate out and I was able to eat.

After that I decided to be nice to everyone and spoke to them before we got ready to leave, "See you,"

Last person I needed to hug was my sister, "Bye hood rat," she said to me and I smacked my teeth. "Bye big bird," I responded.

We arrived home in last then 10 minutes a and I immediately went to shower, once I got down Devale was already asleep.

"Babe," I nudged him a bit but he didn't move, "Baby?" I did it once more before leaving him alone.

I cut the lights off but the clap of my hands then laid in bed in a way that made my whole body facing Devale's.

I laid my head on his chest and squeezed myself in between his harms. He shifted a bit to make me more comfortable.

He slightly opened his eyes and looked down at me, I smiled up at him and he smiled, kissed my forehead before closing his eyes once again.

"I love you."
"I love you most."