18

Devale Ellis

"No you dont have to worry about nothing Dee," I told my son, "Okay!" He nodded.

It was the next day and Crystal had already went on a shopping spree for him. She got this boy everything and more.

He has every pair of Jordan's that have come out in 2022 plus more. I got him a iPad and the new PS5 with games.

I went shopping for some more clothes even though Crystal had already got some, he needed men sense of style.

The girls like him, this morning they all did prayer together and then played Roblox until lunch time.

I was glad it was the weekend because it gives us more time to spend with him, "You can go play if you want."

I had just bought him 10 new skins on Fortnite, he smiled and ran off to his room. I laughed, shortly after Crystal and the girls came in.

"Hi my lovely girls and my lovely wife." I smiled at them, "Hi daddy!" The girls ran to me.

I kissed each of their cheek, "Girls I got yall some toys, their in your room." They hugged me then ran off.

"Them girls a damn trip, im stressed out!" Crystal let me know, "What they been doing baby?" I pulled her by her waist.

"They ain't do nothing but I took they ass to the nail shop, Dior ass singing all in the nail shop. The people was loving it but this white bitch kept tryna be funny I almost dropped her ass. Then her lil daughter gone hit Lilah, i was finna drop her I mean beat her ass."

By the end I was cracking up, "You should've beat her ass mama." I egged her on, she laughed before pushing me.

"You always being irra," She said walking over to the fridge, "Hi Crystal," we both turned and there stood Deon.

"Hi baby boy," she went over and hugged him before kissing his cheek, "I heard your voice so I wanted to say hi." He said.

Crystal looked at him in awe with a pout, "Aww I love that, well Hi Dee." He gave her another hug before running off.

"I swear mugs I love that little boy." She said to me, "I do too," I smiled, I love all of my sons including Dee.

I feel the same way about Deon as I felt about Jackson when he was first born, my first born son with my WIFE (at the time).

It's so beautiful seeing Crystal just so happy, and I understand and love her for loving my sons but I'm glad we have Deon.

Hearing the news about not being able to have anymore children hurt the both of us very much especially since we wanted a boy.

A/N : whenever I said have a boy or first boy I'm referring to Crystal and Devale's children TOGETHER. I know Devale has boys but he didn't have any with Crystal until now.

We thought long and hard before we started the process in 2026, we met a lot of kids but it was always something.

Either there mom was still in the picture, they weee not able to be adopted or the people changed their minds.

We met Deon's worker in May of 2027, it was a good process. Deon's mom was a only child who's parents died when she was 6.

She had Deon at 16 and kept him until she passed away at only the age of 21. When he was 6 he was placed in the system.

His mom died when he was 6 and his moms parents died when she was 6. It felt like some weird theory.

However we met Deon in September. He was the sweetest little boy ever and still is. We started the process in February of this year.

We had frequent visits with him until 2 days ago when he was finally able to join our family forreal.

"When are the boys getting here?" The boys were flying down from Florida to meet Deon and spend some time up here.

"Later on tonight," I told her, "I will get them from the airport." She told me and I nodded, I wasn't tripping.

I let Khadeen get the boys last year because she truly had shown remarkable changes and completely stopped bothering me.

We have 50/50 custody the boys spend summer with me and school with her, at first it was the other way around.

Crystal was really hurt when the boys left and so was I but if were being 100% honest I was excited for Jack and Kai to leave.

Those two are a pain the damn ass, Kai has his days where he's not as bad. Mainly when Diors around or wants him.

He's the nicest human ever to Dior but anyone else it's a whole different story. The. Jackson is overall grown.

Like once MY child starts thinking they're growner then me they can bounce, he was so disrespectful.

Aways belittling my daughters and "crossing" my wife or me out of his life. It was honestly to much.

However I i am excited to see my children all together in the same setting and not FaceTime calls.

I just want to be a happy family with all the people who make me happy. That's all I ever wanted honestly.