15

Devale Ellis

Today I've planned something special for Crystal and I because she's been working so hard.

She's being a full time mother on top of working as an actress, singer and a couple of side hustles.

Plus she's just taken in my children as her own not even putting up a fight.

I just love everything about my wife and I love to cater to her and show her she's the shit.

As Fatima says she could be on a yacht with a billionaire but she's here with me.

As of right now we're pulling into Tyler Perry Studios. "Babe Tyler called you 2 times."

I checked, I ignored it because we were going in the building so that'll be stupid.

Once we got in Crystal greeted the cast of Zatima, "HI GUYS," she said out. "Hey Crystal,"

Everyone greeted her and the box of variety donuts she brings to work everyday.

It was some Sistas cast members lingering around finishing up sets. Just the girls mainly.

"Devale!" I looked up at Tyler before making my way to him, "My office now!"

I followed him with Crystal following behind me, "What's going on?" He asked as he walked in.

"With?" Crystal said closing the door, "DEVALE, why is Khadeen posting about you?"

"Huh? What'd she post?" I was genuinely confused, I had not seen anything.

I blocked her on instagram because she used to tag me in stuff and try to be petty to me or Crystal.

"Here," he handed his phone to Crystal who stood irritated already without seeing it.

I looked over Crystal's shoulder and read along with her. I already knew this was finna be some bull shit.

'I swear y'all have no clue how much I hold my tongue! Devale and his whole family disrespectful as fuck. This man has my children around a whole different bitch mama talking about grandma. That ain't they fucking grandma what the fuck. They don't even know that old ass bitch and he got my kids around her. Talking about game night with her grand babies bitch who yo grand babies. He has no respect for me at all and it's crazy. I was letting all that shit slide and not believe all the shit people tell me but now I see the shit. I'm done playing fair with this grimy ass Nigga!'

Crystal was beyond furious seeing as though the post was about her mother.

"Man she won't stop, ima kill that bitch." She said before leaving the office slamming the door behind her.

"Fix this now or I will," Tyler said as I handed him back his phone, "How man? She won't stop."

I was honestly fed up with Kay and her mental issues. One day she's good Next she's not.

Chandra was literally watching all the kids with My MOM present. Her mom don't even do shit for them.

She left her damn kids to better herself yet she hasn't changed a bit and has been gone months.

Her mom lives up here but never calls to visit the kids. Chandra has done more for them in a matter of weeks than Sophie has done in years.

"3 words, Cease and Desist. You're dismissed." I sighed and left the office going to find Crystal.

I entered the dressing room and she was in there with her leg shaking make that face she make.

"Baby don't let that bullshit upset you." I sat beside her, "I'm not worried about Khadeen D."

"Do you know I could kill that girl with my bare hands?" I nodded, I definitely knew she could.

"It's the fact that she deliberately disrespected my mom in that message, ian cool with that!"

"How about this, we send her a cease and desist?" I asked and she smirked. "Perfect."

She got on her phone and started doing stuff, "What're you doing?" I asked.

"Getting evidence, duh." I looked at her, she's acting like Fatima right now. "Baby get out of character."

"Shut up." She laughed. I checked my phone and saw the blended family gc booming.

blended fam 🫶🏽

mama cha 💕.
now devale you betta get your baby mother, ian for the disrespect.

madukes 🥰.
i just saw that sis, don't pay that girl no mind. she's delusional. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

cici 🤍
heavy on DELUSIONAL! I'll beat her ass just say the word. 🤷🏽‍♀️

mama cha 💕.
language lil girl 🙄

bald head deja 👩‍🦲🤍
on bro ill dog that girl out, ian famous crys, my offer will always stand.

madukes 🥰.
okay miss I style celebs like Mary J Blige.

cici 🤍
sorry mommy, but shoot 😭😭 they ain checking for me, let me at her.

bro corey
something is seriously wrong with y'all 😂

bald head deja 👩‍🦲🤍
no cici let's not cause didn't you just do Coi Leray makeup? Aw okay

cici 🤍
girl please didn't you just style kandi, tiny and mika? AW OKAY! 😭

first off nobodies fighting anyone, we're sending her a cease and desist .

loml 🤍💍🌍🥰
LMFAOOOOO I love y'all fr 😭, im already ready to beat this bitch ass because who momma you talking about hoe!

cici 🤍
on bro, i showl slid up on her stuff and asked who mama she talkn bout she gone block me.

loml 🤍💍🌍🥰
swear because who mama? bitch please and Deja WORD WORD WORD!

don't be childish baby 😭

bro corey
giving scary 😟 - wifey here

madukes 🥰.
hope y'all work out everything.

i exited out of the group chat and went to Khadeen and I's message thread separately just to see tons of messages..

901-792-3810

YOU A WEIRD ASS NIGGA!
WHY TF THAT BITCH MAMA WITH MY KIDS?
I SWEAR BRO IM DONE TRYING WITH YOU
YOU HAVE NO OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR ME.
you foul asf man, like when Tre used to say that shit to me i thought he was tripping like naw devale respect my wishes.
you don't respect shit disrespectful hoe.
I'm coming to get my kids tomorrow lying ass cheater.
all you do is fucking lie and cheat!

You're very childish and immature and one day I hope you grow up. I've never in my life expected us to be here. You're an asshole and you have no boundaries. I would never disrespect you when it comes to our kids and you know that. Chandra offered to watch the kids along with MY MOTHER. You're mother hasn't never done shit for our kids and that's a damn shame. You're mad over a damn movie and game night whole time the kids having a blast. You want to start shit because you're unhappy and bitter in your life! You moved to Florida to better yourself and be prepared for your children. You don't care about these kids because if you did you wouldn't be causing this much stress to the family name. You will not be getting my kids until you fix yourself. Actually work on yourself and don't have your husband speaking on shit about me. You're delusional. Check yourself into a mental hospital because you have serious issues. Have a good life Khadeen.

After I blocked her, I don't have time for the petty bullshit. "It's about time for a damn change." Crystal mumbled after reading my message.

I nodded, "It sure is."