19

Crystal Ellis

"Yall been playing on them iPads all day," Devale complained to the whole house, she was damn right too.

The moment the boys got here we ate dinner then they all went to bed because It was so late.

Every since they got back from the park at 3 they've been playing roblox together on they're iPads.

"At least they're playing together babe," I said to her to help their situation, Crystal rolled her eyes.

"Mhmm," she walked upstairs after staring at the kids for a minute, Deon came over to me. "Yes?"

He handed me his iPad I looked at him confused, "I heard ms crystal say were on them too much,"

I cracked a small smile, "No it's okay, shes just sad because she wanted to watch a movie with you guys before dinner." I admitted.

"Are we gonna get punished for this?" He asked with his head down. "Huh? Absolutely not, we would never."

"Okay," he trailed off as if he didn't believe what I just said to him, "Listen to me Deon okay," he nodded.

"Crystal and I will never and I mean never punish you or hit you in any way okay? Whatever you went through in your last home will never happen here, we love you!"

He stared at me for a moment before hugging me tightly, I laughed. "Okay go play," I said after we pulled away.

He went back in the front room and I heard everyone quiet down, I stepped into the room a bit and peeked at them.

"Wanna we go upstairs with mama and watch a movie?" He asked Delilah and Dior. "Ouu yay," Dior smiled.

"Let's go," Deon grabbed both their hands but not before stopping, "Hey, Kota?" Kota looked up over at them.

"Want to go watch a movie with mama with us? All of you?" They looked at each other before shaking their heads.

Deon, Delilah and Dior shrugged before going up the stairs with Crystal, I stepped into the front room fully.

"Hey boys," I spoke to my sons, "Hey daddy," they did a small greeting then went back to their tablets. "Yall good?"

They've been acting funny this whole entire time, "Dad who is that boy?" Kairo asked putting his game on pause.

"I already told you guys, he's Crystal and I's son Deon, we adopted him but he's just as much as your sibling as Dior and Delilah,"

"But why? You have 4 sons dad!" Jackson asked in a irritated tone, "First off watch your damn tone little boy."

He looked away before mumbling a apology, "Yes I DO have 4 sons but Crystal and I had none and now we have 1." I explained.

They all just nodded before going ba k to there game, "I'm going upstairs to watch the movie, if you need me."

I went upstairs and saw them all cuddled up in the bed, "Hi baby," Crystal greeter me the moment I came in.

"Hey Pouts," I climbed in the bed on the side of Dior, "Daddy we're watching Sponge out of water," Delilah said, I nodded.

4 hours later,

It was now 1am and the kids went off to bed at 9pm, we accidentally let them stay up past their bed time. Well Crystal did.

"Dont get up late either because we have the live with Tami scheduled for 10am,"

Crystal mugged me, "Stop talking to me like I'm one of your kids,"

"Girl please," I laughed at her attitude, we ain't had sex in a minute. We've been too focused on the kids.

I watched intensely as she rubbed lotion down her body, she had on a pink night gown that was lace.

She put the bottle of cocoa butter lotion on the night stand, she grabbed her phone and looked at something before sitting down.

I walked over to her side of the bed, staring down at her until she looked up at me, "What Devale, what do you want? She mugged me.

" I want you," I smirked, she rolled her eyes then darted them back to her phone, I took it out of her hand.

I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her in for a kiss, we kissed passionately causing Crystal to moan into it.

Omniscient

Devale pulled away from the kiss and went back to smirking at his beautiful wife, who was now horny and ready.

"You always want to start shit then dont finish," Crys mumbled, 'Ima finish it best believe' he thought.

He bent down and grabbed her by her waist pulling her body to his, he picked up away and gripped her thighs around his torso.

'About damn time,' Crystal thought as they began to kiss again.

A/N : Yall I'm a lil crusty on sex scenes dont clown me 😥.

Crystal didn't have any underwear on under her night gown so it was easy access for Zac causing him to smile.

He pulled down his boxers and got right to work, he slide in. "Oh God," Crystal moaned out loud, she forgot how big her husband was.

For a second he just stood there with her against the wall, just cherishing being inside of her after so long.

Finally he pulled out and slammed into her again, he stroked in and out of her as she moaned loudly. "Fuck, I'm cumming baby,"

"Hold it," he demanded, she tried as hard as she could but ended up failing, "I'm sorry I cant." She cried as she climaxed.

He pulled out, walked over to the bed and let her down, "All fours," he said in a stern voice, she complied immediately.

He grabbed her waist and pushed himself inside of her for another time, "Shit," they both moaned out,

Devale stroked slowly, making sure to hit her spot every time, "Harder," Crystal spoke out.

He grabbed her 45in black hair and wrapped it around his hand ramming into her, "Mhmm!"

That was all you heard until 6am