7

Crystal Ellis
later that night.

Devale still hadn't made it home but I didn't trip because sometimes they work long hours shooting.

However it's 6:34 and I was fixing my makeup for the movie night with Micheal, I've been wanting to see Wakanda for a minute.

I hope I don't cry because I've seen so many people crying and I'm definitely more emotional now.

As I finished up I seen Micheal text me.

Micheal B

Yo lady c I'm outside!

Kk here I come.

I got my purse and keys , as I was heading to the door Devale walked in. "Hey baby," he looked at me lustfully.

"Hey handsome," I smiled, I gave him a peck before headed to the door. He grabbed my arm and turned me to him.

"Um where the hell you going looking this good?" I laughed, "Boy, this is basic." He shook his head.

"Girl you look stunning, now where the hell you going?" , "I'm going to see Wakanda with a friend."

I didn't want to say Micheal's name because Devale always gets annoyed when I do, but I've been friends with Mike for years.

"Who's the friend?" Just then there was a knock on the door, "D I have to go, bye." I tried to rush to the door.

He opened it before me tho, he smacked his teeth when he saw him. "Crystal you must be joking."

"Babe we're just catching a movie, chill." I said to him, I pushed past him. "Hi Micheal." I smiled.

"Crystal I swear to go- Wait is this a problem? Ion mean no harm man." Micheal stepped inside the house.

I sighed loudly, "Yea it's a problem, this my wife." Devale raised his voice. "Why are you getting loud?" I asked Jim's

"I understand that I just wanted to catch the movie nothing more." He tried to reason with Devale.

"Well gone head but she ain't going- I snatched away from him. "You're not my dad nigga, this my friend and I'm going if I say I'm going."

"Come on Micheal, you don't get answers from him for me. I'm my own person." I grabbed Micheal's hand and we left the house.

When we got in the car it was awkward, "I'm sorry about that, I honestly didn't think he'd react that way." I lied.

I know my husband and I definitely knew he didn't like Micheal because of our friendship. Also Mike used to have a crush on me.

It was around our Sista's days when D and I were sneaking around, I was sneaking around with a couple people.

But that was only in the first year after he did all that about Chido I cut off a lot of people I was messing with except Micheal.

I only didn't because he was my friend before anything, when I first moved to Atlanta I styled him and we've been friends since.

"It's cool, let's just enjoy our movie and get you home before I die." We both laughed, he played music until we pulled up infront of the theater.

He hopped out and came over to help me out, we walked in and their was so many damn celebrities it's ridiculous.

"Hi Crystal!" Tika came over to hug me, "Hi babes, what're you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm here with Brenda to see Wakanda," Bren joined us and I hugged her as well. "Same,"

"Where's Devale?" Bren asked, "He's at home, actually Micheal B invited me." I said to them, they both gave me a look.

"Hey ladies," Micheal joined us after getting the tickets, "Hey Mike." They both gave him a side hug.

There was paparazzi everywhere so I felt a little self conscious, "Well guys we'll catch y'all in the theater." Bren and Ti left us.

"You're uncomfortable." Mike pointed out, i nod. He stood infront of me as we walked to our theater.

He grabbed my hand and there was picture being taken every 5 seconds, we quickly made it to the theater and found our seats.

Devale Ellis

I was furious, I've never been more livid in my entire life. She just tried to clown me infront of that nigga.

I've been sitting at this front door for an hour waiting on her to walk back through it.

"Shit is stupid," I said to myself going over to the couch, I got out my phone but as soon as I was going to call her I got a notification.

It was from the shade room.

THESHADEROOM

theshaderoom oop! #crystalellis and #michealbjordan spotted at atlantic theaters seeing Wakanda

________________________________
the two were spotted holding hands and smiling along side #brendawebb and #tikasumpter, thoughts rookies 👀?
(📸 : @gettyimages)
view all 2.673
luvcrystalellis um excuse me, this is my bestfriend. I love my husband, don't play. (pinned)
tikasumpter just friends hanging out!!
gregmany ouuuuu 🫢
hailerose_ LMAOOOO CHECKMATE 🥲
yarismith I know Kay dead asl 🤣🤣
quintashell don't play with my fren, none of that!
zacxfatima her and Mike been friends for years. 💯
kaylarenee YOU GONE CRYYYYY!! 😂
-> justicelove u gone pay me in tears 😭
saniyakeira ppl can't be friends?
candymoore she pregnant asl.

I threw my phone to the wall, she got my so fucked up. She hugged up on this nigga knowing people taking people.

Okay bet Renee, two can play that game.