Background

Background on Abi and her family.

Abi is a single mom of two kids (Nelly who's 6 and Arthur who's 3) who currently lives in London. She's originally from Ireland but when she finished school, she came to England for college. In her fist year she met her boyfriend and fell pregnant with her first child which caused her to drop out. she was only 19 at the time. She then became a stay-at-home mom while her partner worked, and when he wasn't working, he was at the pub. Three years later she became pregnant with her second child and when she told her boyfriend, he disappeared, claiming he wanted nothing to do with any of the three of them. At the time Abi had to find a job to make sure she could provide for her family, so she started working in a coffee for the few months of her pregnancy. In doing so she became quite good friends with one of the regulars, which was Alex Scott. Alex was a really good friend to Abi during her pregnancy and once she had the baby, she was even more helpful, almost becoming a big sister to her. Abi has quite a few worries in life, one of them being that she hasn't been able to see her family in a long time because she hasn't been able to afford to, but maybe things will start looking up for her in the next few months, I guess we'll have to wait and see.......