8.

......After a few minutes of waiting for Leah, she finally comes back to the table.

"Ready to go" she asks

"Yeah" I say grabbing my handbag and getting up. We walk towards the door and then suddenly I realise that we forgot to pay so I grab Leah's hand, she is walking slightly in front of me, and she turns around with a Co fused look in her face.

"What's wrong" she asks

"We forgot to pay" I say which an almost shocked expression and Leah chuckles

"Don't worry about it, I got it" she says smiling

"You shouldn't have Lee" I say looking at her thankfully and she smiles

"Come on" she says walking out the door and it's only then that I realise I am still holding her hand, therefore we walk to her car hand in hand, and I can't help but blush every time she looks at me. When we get to the car we get in and make our way to Beth's house. When we get there, Leah parks in the driveway and we both walk to the door and Leah knocks. After a few seconds of waiting the door suddenly swings open and Beth's is standing there with a massive grin spread across her face.

"Where have you been mate" she asks Leah as they hug quickly

"Sorry just lost track of time" she asks and walks further into the house

"Abi, so lovely to see you again in all honesty the first night we met was a bit blurry, so I don't really remember it" she says making me chuckle as we hug quickly and the three of us walk into the house. Beth starts walking into the kitchen so me and Leah follow her. Just before we walk in Leah turns around and nods at me reassuringly and I can feel the blush creep up my cheeks, ugh this girl is killing me.

When we get to the kitchen, I can't help but feel a bit overwhelmed when I see the amount of people here. When Leah said her and few of the girls were going out, I expected there to be 4 or 5 others, but half of the team are scattered around Beth's kitchen. Leah clearly notices my reaction and squeezes my hand reassuringly

"You ok" she asks concerned

"Yeah, just didn't expect this many people" I say a bit hesitant

"Don't worry, you'll be fine, they'll love you" she says, and I smile at her

"What if I just introduce you to everyone at once, then you don't have to do it all night" she asks trying to make me feel better and I just nod and smile

"Right, everyone" Leah shouts and waits for everyone to listen before continuing "this is my friend Abi, some of you will remember her from the night we won the Arnold Clarke cup, but fire those of you who chose to go a bit overboard that night you more than likely won't" Leah says and everyone laughs. When the laughter wears off Leah turns to me and smiles.

"Come on let's go get a drink" she says, and we walk over to the counter where all the drinks are, and she gets me a drink and a mi wrap for herself.

"Thanks" I say when she hands me my drink and she smile at me. We both walk into the living room as this is we where most of the girls have congregated to. We squeeze on to one of the sofas that is supposed to sit two people, but now occupies me squished between Leah and Lotte, Ellie Roebuck and Alex Greenwood, so I needn't tell you we were pretty squashed.

"Ello Abi" Lotte says when she realises it's me that sits next to her

"Hi Lotte, I'm good how are you" I say smiling while giving her a quick side hug

"All good mate, how have you been since I saw you last " she asks

"Yeah, I've been good" I say smiling at her