[169]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Mattheo and I bought 2 coffees for us, 1 bottle of water and a toast for Mariah. We dried our eyes and walked upstairs. As we arrive upstairs we walk near them. Axel was staring at the wall down the hall. He wasn't even blinking. Weird.

"Here you are" Mattheo passes the toast and the water to Mariah.

"Thanks".

Mattheo nods. I point at Axel and Mattheo looks confused. We look at each other and after at Mariah. She shakes her head. I hold Mattheo's coffee as he goes and kneels in front of Axel.

"Axel? What is going on?" he raises his hand and points at the wall. We all stare there.

"Why isn't mom coming to us?" Mattheo and I look at each other and after back at Axel.

"Axel, your mom is not there. No one is there".

"B-But she's standing right there" I felt like my whole world crashed at the moment. What's that supposed to mean?

"Axel, no one is there".

"But she's there, dad. Look".

"Axel".

"She's right there".

"Axel, calm down" Axel starts crying.

"She's there".

"Axel" Mattheo talks a bit louder and turns Axel's head to his way.

"She's there, dad. I'm not lying".

"No one is there, Axel. No one" Axel just cries now. He doesn't say anything. Mattheo sighs and looks at me. I shake my head. "I'll go you back home. Okay?".

"But mom-"

"Axel, please. You need to go home. Alright? That's not a place for kids. Do you understand?" Axel simply nods. Mattheo sighs and stands up. "Mariah, will you go home either? You can't stay here".

"Yeah. I will".

"Okay".

"I'll go you" I say.

"Thank you" Mattheo says. I nod at him.

"Let's go".

I take Axel to my hug. Mariah and I walk outside and after transfer back home. As we enter we see just Bellatrix sitting at the kitchen table waiting anxiously. When she sees us she stands up but she doesn't see who she hoped she would.

"Tom?" Bellatrix says.

"I'll get Axel to sleep" Mariah says.

"Thank you".

"Let's go, Axel".

Axel runs upstairs and Mariah walks behind him. I sigh and sit down. Bellatrix sits down as well.

"What happened, Tom? What is going on with Yn?".

"She gave birth to another 2 kids. She was supposed to give birth to 5 kids but she only gave birth to triplets".

"So she's okay now?".

"No. The doctor said that she has a deadly virus in her body".

"What?".

"I don't know what is going on".

"She's going to be okay. Right?".

"I guess" she seems anxious. "Axel will stay here. Mariah as well. He said that he saw Yn standing at the end of the hall. No one was there" she stares at me.