[170]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

I transfer to the hospital and run upstairs. When I arrived there, I saw Mattheo sitting down with his head to his hands, crying. It broke me. The situation is worse that I thought. I run near him and kneel in front of him. He looks at me.

"Mattheo?".

"We don't know if she is gonna make it".

"What?".

"She ... Can possibly die".

I sit down as well and try to understand what he just said. How is that even possible? She was perfectly fine a few days ago.

"What did the doctor say?" he lets out a shaky breath and I look at him.

"He ... Uhh ... " he swallowed a cry. "He is gonna be giving her food every 4 hours so the babies don't die" I look at him. "He can't be sure about Yn".

"Fuck".

"Why are all these happening to her?".

"I don't know" we stay a bit quiet. "Can we see her?" he simply shakes his head.

"Not yet at least. He doesn't allow us" I nod. "What did you say to Bellatrix?".

"Nothing about what we talked about".

"Okay".

"Did you believe Axel?" he looks at me and after sighs.

"I mean, the same happened to you when Yn gave birth to Bella so ... I think I did. It's like her soul is leaving her and just chooses someone different each time and he can see her".

"Maybe you're right".

"I don't know what to think. I can't believe that something could happen to Yn".

"Yeah. I know how that feels".

He lets out a shaky sigh. I feel awful. I don't want something to happen to Yn. I can't imagine my life without Yn with me. I won't be able to live without her in my life.