[197]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

Tom and I take our books and start for the class. Snape. Again. Anyway. We head to the class and sit down. Just in time. Snape just entered.

"Open your books to the page 270. Concealment Charm. Does anyone know something about it?" he looks around the class. "Lestrange?".

"Concealment Charms were charms used to conceal things from view and to obfuscate inherent magical properties of objects".

"Very well, Lestrange".

The lesson goes by. It was alright though. I have had funnier lessons.

"Come here now" I look confused.

"Did you hear it?" Tom whispers. I nod. "We gotta leave. It's my father" I curse under my breath.

"How will we leave?" I whisper.

"Detention" we look behind and Mattheo nods at us. We nod either.

"You start" Mattheo says and I sigh. I take a deep breath and nod.

"Shut up" I say loud enough to Tom.

"Lestrange" professor Snape says.

"Hey. Give that back" Tom says and takes my book.

"That's mine" I say back.

"It's his" Mattheo says.

"Okay. That's it. You three have detention".

"What?" I say.

"Leave. Now" I sigh. We all pack our stuff and walk outside.

"That was good".

"Get ready for the detention, assholes" I say and rush down the hall.

We all get into mine and Tom's dorm. We catch hands and transfer out of Voldemort's meeting room.  As we enter our eyes fall at the 2 dead bodies that are at the ground. We walk in front of him and stop right there.

"You're late" I shut my eyes so I can hold back my anger. The day is awful and he is pissing me off even more. "You want to say something, Lestrange?".

"No, my Lord. Nothing".

"It seems like you do. Wasn't your punishment the last time enough for you to learn?".

"It was, my Lord".

"I guess it wasn't" he places his wand on my throat and lifts my head. I stare at him. "You see those 2 bodies?" I don't turn my head.

"Yes, my Lord".

"Wanna end like that?".

"No, my Lord".

"Take her downstairs" I look confused. 2 Death Eaters came and took me from my arms.

"Father, wait. I don't think-" Mattheo tries to say but he was cut off.

"Him as well" I saw a sight of terror in Mattheo's and Tom's eyes.

The other 2 Death Eaters took Mattheo with me downstairs. They tie us to a chair and walk upstairs. I look at Mattheo. Yes. He looks scared. No. He doesn't show it in front of Voldemort.

"What are they gonna do?" he turns his head and looks at me.

"Hurt us".

"What did we do?" he looks back in front.

"Disrespect him".

We stopped talking when we saw Tom, Voldemort and the other 3 Death Eaters walking downstairs. I finally started feeling slightly scared. Tom and I lock eyes but he lowers his stare afterwards. He remembered our conversation that we had before lunch.