[171]

Bellatrix Lestrange POV

It's one whole day that Yn is at the hospital. I can't imagine something going wrong with her. I hear footsteps and look at the stairs. I see Axel running downstairs.

"Good morning, grandma".

"Good morning, Axel. Sit down and I'll give you your toast and milk".

"Okay" he sits down and stares at me. I give him his toast on a plate and his milk. "Grandma?".

"Yes, Axel?".

"Can I go see mom today?".

"No, Axel. You can't".

"Why?".

"Axel".

"But I wanna see her".

"She is not awake".

"But she was yesterday".

"Axel".

"What?".

"Your mother was not there. She was at the surgery room. Alright?".

"No. I saw her".

"She wasn't there".

"I saw her".

"Axel".

"I'm not crazy. I fucking saw her standing there. She was smiling at me".

"Merlin give me power. She wasn't there, Axel".

"She was".

"Stop it. Yn wasn't there".

"Yes she was".

We hear the babies crying and I go upstairs. That kid will get me insane.

Nicolo Lucius Malfoy POV

Billy and I arrive back to town. We get off the train and look around for our parents.

"Ahh. There is my dad. We will talk".

"Yeah. Bye Nicolp".

"Bye Billy".

Billy Marvolo Riddle POV

Nicolo leaves with his dad, Draco Malfoy. I just wait there for someone. I think mom had said that she will come to take me back home for Easter holiday. Did she forget or something? But even if she had forgotten me, dads wouldn't or even Axel. Axel loves me a lot. He wouldn't forget me. I walk through the wall and look around. No one is around. Not mom, not dads. No one. I just go out of the train station and sit down. Mom had told me that if I ever don't see any of them I better not leave and just wait out of the train station. I just sit there and wait for someone to come and pick me up. They will come. I'm sure about it. I hope mom didn't forget me.