[176]

Skip 9 months

Btw Yn gave birth to the triplets before
she dies

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I wake up to the dark. I freak out and I scream. It was scary. Someone unzips the zip and I sit up. The man looks shocked. I look around me. I'm in the mortuary. What happened to me?

"Ms. I need from you to follow me so we can check on you" I look at him and after around me.

"Okay".

He helps me to stand up but I fall. How many days am I like that? He picks me to his hug and rushes upstairs.

"Call Lestrange to room 269".

"Okay".

Lestrange? The man goes me into the room 269 and lays me down at the bed. Seconds later a doctor walks inside. He looks so much like my mother. When he sees me he looks confused.

"What happened?".

"She was at the mortuary. She was supposed to be dead" the doctor that just entered walks near me.

"May I check you, Ms?" I nod and he starts doing some stuff to me. The man walks outside.

"What year did we have, Ms?".

"2007" he looks confused.

"What month and date?".

"I think it's around July 17?".

"Actually, Ms ... "

"Yn Lestrange" he looks confused.

"Ms. Lestrange ... It's 2009. April" I look confused.

"What?".

"Do you remember who's your doctor is?".

"Doctor, Murthy".

"Oh".

"What?".

"I'm sorry, Lestrange. He died 2 months ago".

"Oh".

"Have you any family that I could call so I can inform them?".

"Uhh ... Yeah I have but they won't believe you".

"Why's that?".

"Cause I know them".

"Could I drive you over your house? I have to learn a few things about you".

"Okay but first let me ask you something".

"Okay".

"Your last name is Lestrange?".

"Yes".

"Is your mother Bellatrix Lestrange?".

"Yes".

"I don't know you".

"Well I left from the whole Death Eater thing a lot of years ago and that's why you don't know me".