[215]

Yn Lestrange POV

"YN" my door swung open and I saw Snape.

He was angry. It was all a dream. There is no Bellatrix Lestrange, Billy Zabini, Axel Riddle and all the others. It was a dream.

"What?" I say.

"You have 5 minutes to get ready so we can transfer to Hogwarts. You are a prefect".

"I didn't forget that".

"Get ready".

With that he walks outside. I let out a sigh and go to the bathroom. I change into my robe and stare at myself in the mirror. Black left eye, scar on my right eye, bruise on my left cheek. Awful. I sigh and walk downstairs.

"I'm ready. Chill out".

"Don't tell me to chill out".

"Fine fine. You're no fun".

"Yn".

"Fine".

We catch hands and transfer to Hogwarts. Snape walks at the Great Hall and I follow behind him. As I entered I saw Tom, Cedric, the Weasley twins, Penelope Clearwater and Marcus Turner. All the prefects. Of course the professors too. I go to the other prefects while Snape goes to the professors.

"Yn? Are you okay?" Cedric says confused. As Tom hears it he turns around (I was facing his back) and looks at me worried.

"Yn?" Tom rushes near me.

"I'm fine, guys. I promise you".

"What happened?" they both ask at the same time.

"Umm ... I can't really say".

"Yn" Tom says in a more serious voice than before. I let out a sigh knowing I won't be able to hold it in forever.

"I got adopted from Snape 4 days ago. Three months now I was living in an adoption center. The man that runs the adoption center was slightly abusive but nothing much".

"Nothing much?".

"Yn, he cut you on your eye, you have a black eye and bruises" Cedric says.

"Thank you for the description. I think I know what I look like" he stares at me. "Fine. Sorry but hey. I'm fine. I'm completely fine. I'm not hurt. Snape took care of me".

"Another question. Why did Snape adopt you?" Cedric asks and I look at Snape who I think heard our conversation and nods at me. I look back at Cedric.

"He's my father" I think I said a bit more loud than I wanted to and everybody turned their stares at me and Snape.

"Why did you say, dear?" McGonagall asks. Snape nods at me.

"Professor Snape is my father, professor McGonagall" she stares confused but nods at me.

"Confusing but yeah" I chuckle at Cedric's comment.

"Are you sure you're okay, Yn? Don't lie to me" Tom says in a caring voice.

"I promise you, Tom. I'm fine. I really am" he nods at me and I nod back to him.