[224]

Yn Lestrange/Snape POV

Mattheo, Lorenzo and Blaise come to me and Draco. Tom is not with them either. He didn't come to the game like he said that he will. I let out a sigh. The boys are talking while I'm packing my stuff. Lorenzo comes near me.

"Hey" I look up and see him.

"Hey, Lorenzo".

"You played really good out there".

"Thanks" I continue packing.

We don't say anything else. My mind is at Tom. Why didn't he come? I felt him walking away. I grab my bag and quickly walk away. I walked through the corridors as fast as I could. I arrive to my dorm seconds later. As I entered I didn't see Tom anywhere. I throw my bag on the floor and walk outside. I go to the Astronomy Tower. He's not there. Last place is the library. He wouldn't go anywhere else. I walk immediately there. As I entered I saw him studying. He looks up at me and looks confused. He looks at the clock that is hanging from the wall and after back to me. He stands up and walks near me quickly.

"Yn, I'm sorry. I lost track of the time. I'm really sorry. I wanted to come".

"You're unbelievable" I try to leave but he stops me.

"Yn, please. I'm sorry. I swear. I wanted to come".

"Fuck off, Tom".

I push him away from me and walk away from the library. How could he? When someone cares, he remembers. As I take a turn I fall up to Lorenzo. I was ready to fall back but he caught me.

"Whoa. Hold up there" he helps me to stand back up to my feet and looks at me. "What happened?" he asks.

"Nothing" I tried to leave but he stopped me.

"Yn, you can tell me. I swear to my life. I won't say anything to anyone" I stare at him in the eyes. He doesn't look like a guy that would break his promise.

"It's nothing. Really" he just stares at me. That stare makes me wanna trust him. I let out a sigh. "It's just Tom. He promised that he will come to the game but he didn't. I thought that something happened but he was just at the library studying".

"Are you in a relationship with him?".

"Umm ... I don't know. It's complicated. No. We ... We are not in a relationship. Not this type of relationship anyway".

"Do you love him?".

"I don't know".

"Did he give you any excuse?".

"He lost track of time".

"Do you believe him?" I'm trying to understand what he is trying to say.

"I don't know" he just stares at me. "No. If he cared, he would remember and would 'lose track'".

"You love him" I stare at him.

"What are you trying to say?".

"First of all calm down and afterwards think" I look confused. "Then act like you feel" with that he walks away.

He confused me. I didn't understand anything. I shake my head and go to my dorm. Tom was waiting for me there. He was kind of angry but I could see also the regret in his eyes. As I closed the door he asked me a confusing question.

"Do you love Berkshire?".

"What's that supposed to mean?".

"Just answer".

"No".

"I don't believe that" I look confused.

"Okay. Now you confuse me a lot. What is going on?".

"I saw you at the hall, talking with him".

"Are you serious right now? We were just talking".

"That didn't look like a conversation to me".

"It was".

"Yeah. Whatever".

"You created the problem and I'm the one that will get yelled at?".

"I didn't create anything".

"Yeah. Sure".

"I didn't do anything".

"Keep lying, asswipe".

"Watch your mouth, Yn".

"Or what? You will forget me at all?".

"I told you why I didn't show up to the game".

"I don't believe you".

"Well neither do I" his voice got louder.

"Great" I match the tone of his voice.

He storms into the bathroom. That guy has something with the bathrooms. I swear. I go over the desk, grab my cigarettes and go to the balcony. What is wrong with me? Tom is nothing to me. Why am I feeling like that out of nowhere?