[206]

Yn Lestrange POV

I heard muffled voices.

"Yn? Can you hear me?" I slightly open my eyes and see Tom staring at me.

I turn my head from the other side and notice that I'm at the hospital Wing. I look around the whole place and after back at Tom. He stares at me worried. I can see the worry on his face. His eyebrows have taken a weird form which shows me that he is stressed and really really worried. His lips don't touch one another. It's like he is struggling to breathe. His cheeks are slightly pink. His eyes have a strange shade of red. It's the first time that I watch him like that. I notice a small scar on his right eyebrow. It's a cut. Then it hits me. Memories of what happened. The battle. Voldemort. I broke my promise.

"I'm sorry" I whisper in a really low voice.

"Yn, please tell me that you're okay. That's the only that I care about at the moment" and it was true. I could feel it. I could hear it in his voice. He was really worried about me.

"Yeah" he stares at me. "Yeah. I'm okay. I don't remember what happened after that I disappeared the invisible wall but I'm okay. I think".

"Are you hurting?".

"I don't think so" I try to move but whimper in pain so I decided to lay still. "Yeah. Okay. Slightly hurt but I'm gonna be okay" we stare at each other. I can see the pain in his eyes. He is trying to hold on. "I'm really sorry, Tom. I'm really sorry. I didn't want to break the promise that I made. I just ... Didn't want him to hurt you and Mattheo and ... Mariah ... Elijah ... Bellatrix and ... " he shakes his head. That was the moment that I understood that something had happened to one of them. "Tom?".

"Yeah. Something happened but it's not good" I stare at him confused. I sit up slowly and groan slightly but push it back.

"Are everybody safe?".

"Not everybody but yes".

"What do you mean not everybody?".

"Well. 2 of them aren't".

"2?".

"Yes".

"Is Mattheo okay?" he nods at me. "Bellatrix. My mom. Is she okay?".

"She is okay, Yn".

"Elijah?" he doesn't talk. "Tom, please. Tell me what happened to my brother" he still doesn't talk. "So something happened to Elijah and one person. Mariah?" he doesn't talk. "What happened to them?" he looks at me and tries to find the words to tell me.

I start hearing footsteps and look over the door. Tom looks over there as well. I looked back at him and he did too. We kept eye contact till we heard the door of the Hospital Wing opening and closing. I look here and see Snape and Mattheo. They walked my bed and looked at me. Mattheo and I look at each other.

"Yn, I-" Mattheo tries to say something but I cut him off.

"Thank you" I say and he looks confused.

"For what? I'm responsible that you are at the Hospital Wing at the moment".

"That you stole my notebook with my healing spells" he softly chuckles and I smile.

"How did you even know?".

"I heard you muttering the spell. We didn't learn that spell at Hogwarts".

"Yeah. That's true" I raise my hand and mention him to catch it. He catches my hand.

"Thank you".

"Always" I smile at him and he smiles back at me.