[194]

Yn Lestrange POV

Tom and I walk to his dorm. The prefect's dorm. As we enter I sigh. I can't be with him the whole time.

"The bed next to the window is empty" he says and slams the door close to the bathroom. I sigh and sit down to my bed. He walks back outside and stares at me.

"What are you staring at?" I say.

"Unfortunately you".

"Shut up".

"Hey. Watch your language".

"Or what?" he walks near me and grabs my arm. He places his wand at the Death Eater symbol. "No. No no no. Wait. I didn't mean to say that. Alright? Don't hurt me. That shit hurts too much".

He cast a spell under his breath and I felt pain going through my entire body. He put silence just in time that I let out a scream. I fell to my knees but he didn't leave my arm. He continues hurting me. I start crying and screaming in pain. After a while he stops and pulls my arm away. I just stayed on the floor crying and screaming.

"Are you done yet?".

"You fucking bastard" I say in a shaky low voice.

"You want me to continue hurting you, don't you?".

"No. I'm sorry. I won't say anything again".

"You better not".

"I'm sorry".

"Go clean that shit up".

I nod and stand up weakly. I go to the bathroom but my legs hurt me too much. I fall down and groan in pain. Tom walks inside and sighs when he sees me. He picks me to his hug and sits me down to my bed. He goes to the bathroom and takes the first aid. He always cleans the whole area and then casts spells.

"Thank you" I say in a low voice.

He nods at me. When he is finally done with the cleaning, he casts a spell. I have a few scars on my arm but that's alright. An owl comes and Tom goes and takes the letter.

"We gotta go".

I nod. We both transferred out of Voldemort's meeting room again. We walk inside and Voldemort nods. We go and stand in front of him. I keep my stare low.

"What happened to your arm?" I wanted to die right there and then.

"Uhh ... "

"I asked you something, girl".

"I kind of said something at your son and he hurt me".

"What did you say?".

"I told him to shut up and dared him to do anything".

"Yeah? Okay. CRUCIO" I scream in pain and fall on my knees again. He stops minutes later. "Stand up" I stand up weakly and try to hold my screams. Tears have streamed down my cheeks. "Don't ever talk to him like that".

"I'm sorry, my Lord".

"You should be. Get out of here".

Tom didn't let me walk. He catches my hand and we transfer back to our dorm. I fell on my knees and started crying. Tom puts silence on and kneels down to me.

"No no. I'm okay. You don't have to help me, Riddle" he stares at me unable to say anything. "Just go away. Okay?".

"Let me help you".

"You don't even care about me. I don't need your help".

He just stares at me. Did I mess up again? I take my wand and run it through my whole body three times. I started feeling slightly better. I stand up and go and lay on my bed.

"Yn-"

"I want to sleep".

"Okay. Sorry. Goodnight" I look confused.

"Goodnight, Riddle".