𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

It's the start of my first year in high school. I'm Sakusa Naomi, the younger sister of Sakusa Kiyoomi.

Today, I'm going to Itachiyama Institute for my first day of school. I'm not really feeling it since a lot of germs are going there.

I went down stairs and went to eat.

My father is going to drive us to school this time. Father told us to get ready and both of us went to the cabinet near the entrance to get 2 masks, one is an extra. We wore our masks and we drove of to Itachiyama.

-'♥'-

We reached Itachiyama and we got out of the car. "Stay safe!" Our father said. We nodded in unsion.

People were looking at me weirdly. Ah, I forgot... they don't know I'm his sister.

Then I spotted Komori, although it was like he spotted me first. "Sakusa!" Kiyoomi looked at his direction and then finally saw Komori. "Which Sakusa?" I ask. "The female Sakusa." He replies. "Omi, you could leave if you want. I'm just taking you Sister to the principal." Komori says saying 'sister' loud enough for the people around to hear. Kiyo nodded and went ahead.

Komori lead the way to the principals office. When we had reached the office he knocked on the door. A voice faintly said, 'Come in.' And so, we did.

"Principal Ryozo. Here's the new student, Sakusa Naomi." Komori told the principal. The principal looked up from his stack of papers and looked at me.

"You look like your brother. Black hair, black eyes, and two moles on the face. The only thing different is the fact that your hair is straight and that you're shorter." The principal commented on my looks. It was accurate though. I had straight black hair, two moles above my eyebrows except it's on the opposite side, and I'm only 172 cm (5'8) tall.

"Your class is Class 1-A. Komori will lead you to your classroom." Principal Ryozo said telling Komori to lead me to my classroom so that I won't be lost. "The Sakusa siblings are smart." The principal mumbled but I still heard it but I said nothing. 'Thank you for the compliment. I think I made a good first impression... I think.'

We went out of the office and Komori lead me to my class before lessons started.

We reached my classroom and saw my homeroom teacher waiting by the door. "I'll give you a signal." She said. She entered the classroom and said, "Listen up class! Today we have a new student. Naomi-san?" That's the signal.

I walk in and eyes were staring at me. Oh, did I mention that I was homeschooled for the first quarter of school? No? Well there you go.

"Hello, my name is Sakusa Naomi. Nice to meet you." I simply said as I do not want a long introduction. "Can you tell us what you like and dislike?" The homeroom teacher asks. I nodded and said, "I like coffee, books, listening to music, and sweets. I dislike germs." I said narrowing my eyes when I said my dislikes. "Thank you Sakusa-san. Are there any questions about Sakusa-san?" The teacher asked the class and someone raised their hand and said, "Are you related to Sakusa Kiyoomi? And if you are, how?" That was his question. "Yes, I'am related to him. I'm his younger sister." After I said that the class started to whisper. "Ok class, settle down. Sakusa-san, you are going to be sitting next to Inazuma-san. Inazuma-san? Please raise your hand."

He raised his hand and I went to my seat.

-'♥'-