𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. "Who the hell is calling this early?" I groaned, reaching for my phone on the bedside table.

I answered the phone call.

"Hey girl! Are ya ready?" She excitedly asked, I could practically see the stars in her eyes.

"Yeah no. The only people in my family that's excited about the party is my older sister, my mom, and my dad. Me, Kiyo, and Aoki is the total opposite." I replied, getting out of bed and entering the bathroom.

"Well, it can't be helped can it? You were just born into the world hating life." Tomiju sighed.

"It wasn't always like that." I whispered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. You should get ready you know, you're the slowest out of all of us." I nagged.

"Ouch. I'm not the slowest you know? But fine, I'll get ready. I still can't believe we'll start the party this early, I honestly thought it would be later in the evening."

"Me too. By the way, I heard there would be paparazzi coming since there would be famous people coming to the party." I said.

"Paparazzi?! Famous people?! Since when do famous people go to our school?!" She yelled from the other side of the phone, which led to me putting some distance between me and my phone.

"Could you not yell? My eardrums are gonna explode if you keep yelling. And the famous people is literally my brother and the parents of other students. Itachiyama is a private school, remember?" I answered her question.

"Oh, right.." she replies in realization.

"Well, I'll be going now. See you later." I said my goodbye's to Tomiju and hung up on her.

After I hung up, I went inside the shower to get rid of my drowsiness. I put the water temperature to cold so I could really wake up, if it was warm I might as well fall asleep in the shower..

-'♥'-

After showering, I put on some comfortable clothes and wet downstairs.

"Hello darling." My mother greeted. "Hello, mother." I smiled back. "Let's go eat breakfast?" She smiled back. "Yeah." I stepped down the remaining steps.

I sat down on the chair and looked over on the other side of the table. 'Huh?' I thought.

"Aoki, did you... cut your hair?" I asked, my head tilted to the side. "Huh? Oh yeah. I was getting tired of my long hair already." He replies, touching his hair in the process. "It looks good on you, son." Father complimented. "Thank you." He bowed his head a little.

We continued eating our breakfast.

-'♥'-

Breakfast is finished now all we have to do is get ready for the Christmas Party.

'So, events after the party... All-Japan Youth Camp in 3 weeks, Basketball Winter Cup in 2 weeks, and Nationals in Jan. Yeah, I think that's all.' I mentally recollected.