𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐲

We're still inside the bus, it's only been 30 minutes since we left Rakuzan and our trip to the beach from Rakuzan would be an hour or two.

I'm still listening to random songs in my playlist but this time I'm touching up my essay real quick, this paper is due at exactly 12 noon.

I have a pretty wide vision range and I can see Akashi staring at my computer. Is the grammar wrong? Are there words I spelled wrong? What's wrong? "You misspelled 'tomorrow'." He said while pointing at the word. I deleted the word and respelled it. It's confusing to spell tomorrow ok?

I shut down my laptop and go back to listening to music. I was now listening to 'Mon Soleil' from Emily in Paris by Ashley Park.

You know that some things were just always meant to be
Don't ask the other girls, don't ask the other guys
Sometimes I wonder if you're ever gonna see
I'm not like the other girls, you're not like the other guys
I tell you I want you, but you don't listen to me
I guess all I can do, is whisper in your ear
Ooh, your kisses taste so sweet
Can't resist it, stay with me
And promise not to wake me if it's all part of a dream
'Cause, baby, it feels like Heaven
Mon chéri
Bonsoir, enchantée
Your hands on my face
Embrasse-moi, mon soleil
Say you'd die for me, baby
Read my messages if you want, I don't mind
I'm not like the other girls, you're not like the other guys
Hold me close, 'cause it's too soon to say goodbye
You're some kind of beautiful, and you got me in the sky
I tell you I want you, but you don't listen to me
I guess all I can do is whisper in your ear
Ooh, your kisses taste so sweet
Can't resist it, stay with me
And promise not to wake me if it's all part of a dream
'Cause, baby, it feels like Heaven
Mon chéri
Bonsoir, enchantée
Your hands on my face
Embrasse-moi, mon soleil
Say you'd die for me, baby
So long, la vie en rose
Even with the Midas touch, the things we love don't always turn to gold
But if we never try, we'll never know what we could be
Bonsoir, enchantée
Your hands on my face
Embrasse-moi, mon soleil
Say you'd die for me, baby
Da-di-do, doo-daa-di
Doo-doo-da-di-do, doo-daa-di (ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)
(Mon chéri) doo-doo-da-di-do, doo-daa-di
Doo-doo-da-di-do, doo-daa-di

The way she sings is very nice...

I'm looking out the window and I see horses, grass, and flowers. 'How beautiful..' not even beautiful could define the scenery I was seeing, maybe ethereal? I don't know.

-'♥'-

We have reached our destination and the villa was huge, like huge huge.

Even though the villa was huge, the interior wasn't that grand, it was just right.

"The servants will lead you to your room." Akashi said and the servants went to each of the athletes.

One went to me and said, "This way.." she politely said and showed me the way to my room.

Everywhere you go, it's high ceiling, castle looking glass doors, and more stuff probably from abroad. I was just looking around then I heard the maid say, "Good afternoon, Masaomi-sama." I look straight ahead and saw a tall man with maroon hair and is in a dark business suit. "Masaomi...?" I mumbled. Then it hit me, he's Akashi's father.

I bowed at his presence and he walked up to me. "What's your name?" He asks. "Sakusa Naomi." I said with my hands still in the pockets of my jacket. "Sakusa? Then you're the youngest child of the Sakusa Naoki." He says. "That's right." I confirmed. "Father." A familiar voice interrupts our conversation, the younger Akashi. "I'll be leaving now." I excused my self and told the maid to lead the way to my room. 

When I reached my room in the villa I gasped. It was a huge room with balcony glass doors that reach from floor to ceiling. It also has a queen sized bed in the middle. The room had a white curtains, a desk on the left side of the balcony doors, and... a picture of a beautiful portrait of a woman with red hair that's wearing a pearl necklace with a white silk dress. 'Akashi's mother?' I thought while looking at the beautiful portrait.

But someone had to ruin my quite time with Akashi's mother, guess who it was? It was Akashi himself- ah the younger one. "I'm guessing the maid lead you here." He says while leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. "Yes. Am I not supposed to be here?" I ask after replying to his question. "You are." he says. "Go rest, or else you'll lose to us." He says leaving the room. 'Lose? I know none of that.' I thought.

Once he left, I look back at the portrait. "He looks just like her." I hummed. I approached the painting slowly and looked at the bottom of the frame. "Akashi Shiori. 1976 - 2020" Was engraved onto the golden plate. "She's a beautiful woman. Such an unfortunate thing that she had passed." I mumble. 'I should get rest now.'

________________________________

Hello! It's me again! Yes, the room Naomi went in is Seijuro's mother's room. But the Akashi's let her use it so that Naomi wouldn't have any knowledge about Sei's mother. Why? Because she's as dead as rengoku

-Z. <3