𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢

While Tomiju and I were enjoying my pudding, we chatted some stuff from science to history to volleyball to war to gossip.

Then someone knocked on the door. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11:30 pm. 'Who could that be?' I wondered.

I open the door and saw Akashi Seijuro.

"Akashi? What do you need?" I asked. "Nothing. I just heard talking coming from this room." He mentioned. "Oh, sorry. Were we too loud? I was talking to Tomiju." I said as Tomiju waved.  "I see. Sleep." Was all he said— uh, commanded. I obeyed since it was already late. "Goodnight, Akashi." I said. Well, I'm pretty sure he didn't hear it since he was already quite far away from me because he left right after uhh... what he said.

"Well, see you tomorrow, Nao." She leaves my room. "Good night."

I closed the door and went to sleep.

-'♥'-

It's the last day at camp. I'm pretty fine with it since I was really tired after every practice but what is this feeling? I feel familiar with him, as if I had seen him before.

I have been around Akashi a lot since well I don't know. Even though, I haven't talked to him as much. The only topic we talk about— if we ever talk— is about either basketball or each others family company. Boring, right?

Anyways, since it's been almost 2 weeks since we first arrived here in training camp. I've been wondering about this feeling ever since our third day at camp.

"Naomi... Naomi!" Tomiju screamed in my face. "Huh? What?" I asked. "What's with you? You've been spacing out lately.. looking like a rat." She said. "Hey! I do not look like a rat!" I argue. "You're right sorry, you look like a worm." She then snorts. "Whatever, angler fish." I say in a sassy tone. I walk back to the main house since today we get to go to the beach.

-'♥'-

Right when I held the doorknob to my temporary room, my teammates suddenly asked, "Can we come with you?" They all asked with puppy eyes. I looked at them with disgust. "We're all going to the beach, the hell are you talking about?" I say still looking at them like they're roaches from the streets. "We mean inside your room. We wanna see what it looks like." Captain says. "It looks like a bedroom, now get out of my sight." I said. Obviously not wanting to share Mrs. Akashi's beautiful face to those roaches. "Fine." They all said in unison then left me alone. Well, not alone Akashi Seijuro is beside me.

"What're you doing beside me?" I asked. "I own this place, I can be wherever I want to be." He replies with a blank face. "First of all, your father owns this not you. Second of all, there's something call personal space. Third of all, for the meantime I'm the one staying in this room, meaning I have thing that I own in here." I replied to the scary captain.

Why was I acting like this? Well, I always had trouble sleeping and I'm pretty stressed about the fact that I was just given an order from mom to help me with her case.

Well, we have been to the beach for training but we haven't swam yet.

Anyways, I ignore the red headed captain and went inside my room. Thankfully, he didn't even try to stop the door from closing.

I got changed into my bathing suit and put on a shawl on my waist.

I was wearing a all black two-piece bikini.