𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭!

After that little interaction with the Akashi's, it's the next day. Today is the day when the training camp starts. For today's training regimen.

Training Regimen (Itachiyama Institute):
Two meter receives
Two meter toss
Three meter receives
Three meter toss
Serve x20
Spike x30
Dive x10
Block x20
Break for 2mins in between. 7 sets
Etc..

Suck to be us, but this regimen was much better than the one we had when we were training for the Inter-High. Ah! I got a peek at Rakuzan's training thanks to their manager, Higuchi-san.

Training Regimen (Rakuzan High):
Lay-up x50
Fadeaway x40
Bank shot x30
Bounce pass x20
Hook shot x20
Dunk x40
Crossover x40
Spin move x10
2min break in between. 7 sets

Individual Regimen (Rakuzan High):
Akashi Seijuro: Ankle Break
Mibuchi Reo: Shooting
Hayama Kotaro: Dribbling
Nebuya Eikichi: Block, Dunk, Rebound
Mayuzumi Chihiro: Passing
2mins break
Etc..

...And I have the audacity to end up sitting down and watch on my phone holding a 2lbs weight whenever I visit the god forsaken place called the gym.

My phone then rang. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw, 'Older Sis 💪' I picked up the phone call. "Moshi moshi? Suzuki—" I was then cut of by my sister. "Naomi!" She yelled from the other side of the line. "Yes?" I said as I put the phone near my ear once again. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" She asked worriedly. "What kind of news did you get?" I asked confused on why she was worried. "You're in a training camp! Since when did you enter the volleyball club?!" She says. "Since 2 months ago." I replied. "..." Silence was heard from the other side. "Suzuki?" I called wondering why there was no response. "Hey Naomi, It's me Aoki." My other older brother was the one to reply. "Aoki? You're also at home?" I asked since it's also rare. "Yes, and we're lonely." He replied. "Mom and Dad aren't there?" I asked. "Nope." He replied. "Is Suzuki ok?" I asked. "She just fainted." Aoki casually replied. "Oh." I said. "When are you and Kiyo coming back?" He asked. "In 2 weeks." I said. "Ah, then we still get to see each other." He says, most likely, happy. "Oh, that's good then." I said finally sitting down on the bench. "I'll go now, I've got to take care of your sister." He said. "Ok, see you in 2 weeks." We both said our goodbyes and I ended the call.

-'♥'-

I was training in peace when Hikaru suddenly approached me. "Naomi?" She called. "Yes?" I said looking at her with a stoic face which scared her. "Akashi- Masaomi-san is calling for you." She says while pointing at him.

I walk toward him. "Sir?" I said. "How's your father?" He asked. "Oh, uhm, he's doing fine, a bit stressed from work." I replied. "I see.. how about your mother?" "She's probably out of town solving crime." I replied once again. "Father, Naomi." A familiar voice once again interrupted. "Ah, Seijuro, there you are." Masomi-san says. "I'll go now." I said excusing myself from the two.

I walked to back to the court to resume my training.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Akamine-san asked. "I don't know, I don't care." I said and resumed my training.

-'♥'-

"Let's end training here." Coach said and to be honest, I was relieved. Who knew doing training would be hard if you had to work-out at the same day.

I went and got my bag from the bench.

"That was though- eh?" Shizue said then cut herself off, wonder what she was looking at? It was me dead on the floor before I could even reach my bag.