Pokemon cards and playgrounds (Claire x fem-reader)

(February 17th 1996) 

Night time (9:45 P.M)

You and your girlfriend, Claire Redfield, walked out of the Store. Holding a few bags of cookies, walking to your 1969 Ford mustang. 

"Hey babe?, you want to drive around listening to music?" You asked, opening the door, chucking the cookies on the center console.

"Ok!, I want to eat some cookies..." She said, pouting cutely towards the end.

You smiled, sitting in the drivers seat. Starting the car, Claire jumped in, Grabbing the thick ass CD holder. (lets pretend that you guys changed the radio).

She looked over at you smiling, "What do you want to listen to?".

You thought for a moment, "(F\S)".   (A\N; favorite song)

She smiled finding the CD, and putting it into the CD player. She opened the bag of cookies, taking out a cookie, and biting into it.

"Cookie me." You said, making gimme hands.

Claire smiled, handing you a cookie. She rolled down her window a little bit, letting some cool air in. You smiled, rolling yours down too. Claire kept looking over suspiciously, looking at something she had on the other side of her.

You rose a brow, "Whatchu got there?".

She looked over and shrugged, acting innocent, "Nothing".

"Hmmmm.....ok...." you said, then paused " Lemme see it!".

You pulled into a empty parking lot, Turing off the car. You lunged at her, trying to grab the thing. She laughed and ran out of the car.

You jumped out, chasing her in the playground, that you just noticed. She climbed up the stairs and slid down the slide. You ran to the bottom of the slide, her eyes widened. 

"AHH!" She yelled.

You tackled her to the ground, before her head hit the ground you put your hands behind her head. Straddling her hips, you grabbed the Thing she had. Observing the item, while she reached up to grab it.

"Pokemon cards?" You asked her, she looked to the side embarrassed.

 You let out a few giggles, "God I love you so much". you looked down at her under you with her face flushed a tint of pink. You smirked, "I love seeing you under me, with you face all red".

She blushed more and pouted, "Shut-uuuppp".

You got off of her, and handed her the cards. She was still flustered, looking through her cards.

"Soooo, Pokemon cards eh?" You Asked smugly.

She glared and flipped you off, playfully. "Yes yes. I, a eighteen year old, bought Pokemon cards".

Smiled at her grabbing her hand, walking towards the car. "Hey, calm down. I'm just joking, I love to buy Pokemon cards".

She smiled back, pecking your cheek. "I'm happy you don't think I'm childish".

"Oh no, I think your childish" you said rather bluntly.

She looked over, slightly offended "Whaa?!".

"I don't mean it like that. I love that about you".

She opened her door, "Really?".

You both hoped in the car, starting it and pulling out of the playground parking lot. "Ya, how you don't care if someone hears you screeching the 'Ducktales' Intro on top of your lungs. And how if I asked you would play dress up with me, you would agree".

She smiled bashfully, "Really?, you like my weird childish side?".

You grabbed her hand, "I love everything about you".

She smiled wider, leaning over to you she kissed your lips, "Your too sweet. I love you".

You smiled back, "I love you too".

IM SORRY! I HAVE NOT UPDATED. AND THAT THIS WAS SHORT.

I have been staying at my grandparents house, and my cousins are living there. So me and my sister went to see them and we got there on Saturday evening and stayed until Wednesday morning.

We had a lots of fun we ghost hunted at a cemetery and our grandparents house.

I also had some writers block, I'm sorry.... But I have a idea for the next oneshot (you can request!).

Child Sherry x child male reader.

!HEY, YOU CAN REQUEST!!.