Snap...(Leon x Yandere!reader)

Summary: Leon caught you doing something horrible to someone he loves.

This is based on Yandere Simulator and Yandere Simulator's "snap" mode.

Warnings: Murder, angst, blood, and gore descriptions are toxic! yandere! reader, and Leon will never love you.

(Au) Yandere simulator (but they're not teenagers) and One made one up; basically, all the RE characters work as agents and live on a military-type base.

////

You are the new rookie on base, and someone catches your eye: Leon Scott Kennedy. And after finding out about his harem from a gaggle of agents, You decide to take matters into your own hands. No one would expect the young rookie to do something drastic; oh, oh, only if they knew...

~~~~

Week one (Ashley Graham)

You watched from afar as Ashley groped at Leon's biceps, the two laughing and looking deeply into each other's eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran as fast as my legs could. running towards them, slowly coming to a stop.

I tapped Ashley's shoulder to get her attention and said, "Follow me; I really need your help!"

Ashley agreed only because she knew you, and you probably did need help with something. And you were also a cute, innocent young girl that wouldn't hurt a fly.

Running to the other side of the base, you pointed under a running truck.

"I saw a cat go under there!" "And I don't want it to get run over," you exclaimed, with faux tears in your eyes.

She nodded and crawled under the running truck. You walked over to open the driver's side window. Reaching in, you put the car in drive and walked to the back.

"(Y/N) I don't see a cat down here!" She yelled at you, confused.

"Bye Ashley," you murmured under your breath, and you pushed the car down the hill.

You felt your insanity go down while listening to her pained yells and screams and watching her get run over. You looked down at her body for a second before picking her up.

You looked around before running to the nearby river and dumping her body in it.

"'Now Leon will be mine..." You said in your mind and began laughingmaniacally.

~~~(Y/N) contemplated asking out Leon but got nervous at the thought. ~~~

~~~~ Leon is devastated by the news of Ashley Graham going missing; he doesn't come for any training the next day.~~~~

√RIVAL ELIMINATED√

Week Two (Claire Redfield)

'Wait! Another one?!' You screamed in your mind.

You sat in the cafeteria, eating lunch as You watched as Leon talked to Claire Redfield, gripping your fork so tight that it bent. You glared, thinking of ways to get rid of her.

Maybe just a knife?

No...

Fire?

Maybe.....

All I need is gasoline.

and I know where to get some.

You soon perked up when you heard their voices come closer.

"And this is (Y/N)." Leon informed the woman with a charming smile—a smile that made my knees weak.

"Hi! "Nice to meet you," she said politely with a smile.