Leon Kennedy NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Depends on his mood, honestly. If he's in a sweet and loving mood, he'll hold you, clean you, and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. But if he's just gotten home from work and is in a bad mood, most likely he'll leave you with a mess to clean and not help. Asshole.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his hair the most (if that isn't obvious.) He likes the way you tug on it when he's going down on you, or when you play with while you two cuddle. On you, he adores your cheeks. It's strange to you, but he just loves them. He doesn't even know why. If they're chubby; he'll pinch them like a little old lady. If they're jiggly; he'll purposely push you around just to watch the them jiggle.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He prefers to finish inside, something about watching it leak out of you spurs him on so much. If you're not in the mood to deal with waddling to the bathroom and cleaning him out of you, he'll respect your wishes and not finish inside.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He lost his virginity in church. He probably did a summer program when he was a teenager, and met a girl there. After, he never felt so guilty. He. Had. Sex. In a place of such holiness. Dirty, little sinner.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

I hc him as being a slut and having tons of experience. He'll use it to his advantage if you don't have experience to teach you (Even if you told him multiple times that it was embarrassing).

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Honestly, any position works for him. He prefers to be on top, but if you want to he'll let you. Likes to be able to see your face during the session, watching it scrunch up in pleasure when he hits all the right places makes him feel so proud.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Again, depends on his mood. If he's in a good mood, he'll be more lighthearted and goofy. If he's in a bad mood, he'll be serious, probably won't even talk much besides degrading you.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He'll trim it when necessary. It's not baby smooth, but it's not a bush. As he gets older, I could see him caring less and less about his pubes and their length. But if you nag and beg enough, he trim them... Begrudgingly.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Once again, depends on his mood. If he's in a good mood, he'll whisper little praises to you, gently hold you, smile at you.... And when he's in a bad mood, he's rough, not really giving you time to prepare, insults thrown your way, he's overall a dick during times like that.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

When he was younger he jacked off a lot. But as he got older and less of a hormonal kid, he definitely doesn't do it as much as he did before. But on some rare occasions, when you're not there to help him, he'll rub one out quickly.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Bondage, handcuffs, hair pulling, marking, the list goes on. He likes being dominant and controlling during sex, so his kinks would probably be rough.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

He could (and probably has) take you anywhere, kitchen? Check. Bathroom? Check. Living room? Check. Work? Check. Home office? Check. The list goes on and on. He honestly doesn't care, as long as you're up for it.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Seeing you fight, whether its punching a punching bag or kicking a ganado's head off. He's getting a hard-on either way.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He'd never really hurt you. Sure, he'll slap you around, bite you, maybe choke you a little. But he'd never draw blood or leave something that will scar, even if you're into it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Prefers to receive more than to give. Listen, he will go down on you, and he'll enjoy it. But, he just likes watching you gag on his cock. Listening to your quiet gags and whimpers ignites something in him.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Depends on his mood. He's in a good mood, he'll be slow and sensual. But if he's had a bad day, he'll fuck you until you can't feel your legs.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He likes proper sex more, but will take quickies. At work, in the shower, the kitchen, wherever.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He thrives at the thought of being caught, knowing that whoever walks in knows that your his and his only turns him on so much. He'll have as many quickies at work as he can just so he can live with the memory of someone walking in while he's balls deep in you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

2 or 3 rounds at most. If he's really fired up, he can go for many more.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?) 

He only owns one viberator that he'll use on you, and sometimes himself.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He loves to tease, he loves to watch you writhe and beg underneath him.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He only lets out low groans and grunts. But when you're going down on him, he'll whine, whimper, and moan.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

I believe that Leon grew up Christian and was sheltered for most of his childhood. The only "porn" he had seen (which wasn't even porn) was a lingerie catalog.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants)

I'll leave this to your imagination.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Quite high. But as he gets older, his libido will slowly dissipate. But when he was younger, he had a very high libido and could get turned on by the slightest things.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He'll make sure you're clean and comfortable before he thinks about sleeping. But whenever you're ready, he'll hold you and fall asleep with you on his chest.