(Hurt) Leon x GN!reader

Requested by: raidenshogunishot, thank you so much for requesting. And I know I said it will be a few weeks, but I didn't procrastinate. I hope this is how you thought of it, and if not I'm sorry.

Enjoy!

~~

A humble village stood in front of you and your partner. While crouching behind a rock, Leon watched the infected villagers. Grimacing at the cop on the stake being set on fire.

"This is insane," you mumbled, staring down at your gun.

Leon looked over, patting your shoulder, "It will be okay".

You didn't know if you should believe him or not. Not wanting to ruin his mood any more, you decided not to say anything.

Walking around the hoard of villagers, You two quietly walked towards the third building on the left.

Soon, you heard one of the infected villagers yell something out in a different language. The two of you bolted towards the door, Leon tried to close the door while an infected was pushing the door open.

You ran over helping him push the door closed, locking the door with a wood plank. The two of you looked at each other, slightly out of breath.

"Well this couldn't get worse, right?" As soon as you said that, you heard a chainsaw revving up.

"....Never mind".

Running up the stairs, Leon spotted a shotgun, picking it up. While you found a Grenade, elbowing the glass case it was in. You grabbed the round artillery, pocketing it. The ailing villagers, busted through the windows. You gasped as a villager grabbed you from behind.

"GAH!" You yelped out, elbowing the villager in the nose.

Feeling your bottom hit the ground, you turned your back to your partner. Shooting at the guys in front of you, you felt A hand grab your arm lifting you up.

"Did you just fall for me?" Leon asked jokingly.

"Pfft- No" you scoffed, aiming at the villagers again.

The one with the chainsaw ran up the stairs, we'll just call him chainsaw guy. Leon aimed the shotgun at the chainsaw Wielding man, pulling the trigger. The buckshot hit a few of the other villagers too, killing them.

The pair of you ran around them, dashing down the stairs and out the door. You ran towards the tower, while Leon ran the opposite direction.

Climbing up the ladder, you stood at the top. Throwing the grenade at the hoard villagers, after throwing the artillery the floor broke.

Falling, you landed back first on a villager. Jumping up, you ran towards Leon. You spot a villager running towards him with a hatchet, running as fast as you could. You threw yourself in front of Leon's back, soon you felt A searing pain in your arm.

"Agh!" you turned around and shot the villager in the face.

"(Y\N)! are you alright!? " Leon asked, concern lacing his tone.

"Yeah- Arrrgh!! - I--I--no..." You hissed through clenched teeth.

The two of you soon heard A bell ringing, soon the rest of the villagers walked towards the church. You and Leon looked around confused.

Leon looked at you before smiling, "Where's everyone going? Bingo?" He asked jokingly, trying to lift the mood.

You smiled back, soon hissing at the pain in your arm. Leon walked over, taking your hand pulling you towards the house where he got the shotgun. Gesturing for you to sit on the ground, you compiled, and sat on the hard ground.