"Graduation party"

A/N: surprise! I've return with more chapters! I think the more I'm around people, the more easier this is. Hope you guys won't cry in this and not in a bad way either. Enjoy and squeal your heart out! 😊

Pinkie was always known as an amazing party maker, but this was definitely the bomb for everyone. It was at Sugarcube corner. Mr and mrs. Cale didn't mind Pinkie having a party as long as she helps with the mess people will be making.
The party was loud and everyone was happy to graduate. They were adults and no longer teenagers. Some were sad, some were excited, and some don't know what to do with theirselves.
We start off the party with Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy talking. Rarity and Pinkie Pie walked up to their best friends real happy. "Everyone having fun?!" Pinkie asked.
"Yep Pinkie Pie." Applejack said taking a sip of her drink. "You out-done yourself today."
"Yeah. I thought graduation would be a big deal. Especially for a special surprise!"
"What kind of surprise?" Fluttershy asked.
"You'll have to see for yourself! It'll be starting soon!"
"I must ask," Rarity said. "How was my speech? Was it too crazy or...?"
"It was perfect Rarity." Sunset Shimmer said. "That's the kind of speech principal Celestia wanted."
"Oh thank heavens. I thought I embarrassed myself for life."
"You did fantastic." Applejack said.
Rarity then looked at Pinkie Pie and asked "So what kind of a surprise is it?"
"Ain't saying! It was all Rainbow Dash's idea."
Rainbow blushed as everyone looked at her. So this was all her idea. That was new to everyone.
"What surprise is it?" Fluttershy asked.
"You'll see." She grinned, mostly at Applejack.
"Well I know one thing for certain." Pinkie said. "Applejack is most certainly gonna maybe love it!"
"I am?" She was shock this was mostly for her.
Pinkie only smiled and danced with the crowd pretending it never happen.
Fluttershy decided to grab a drink, but then she looked at the cup a little nervous. She looked back at her friends and asked "Hey, you guys don't think this is alcohol, do you?"
Applejack smelled her cup and said "Doesn't smell or taste like it."
Fluttershy and took a sip.
"This party is fantastic." Rarity said.
"Yeah. If only Twilight were here." Sunset said.
"Don't worry. I'm sure she'll come around one day just to visit you dear."
"But it's been so long. I just feel so lonely without her."
"Well know this, we'll always be here with ya no matter what." Then she decided to hug Sunset Shimmer to make her feel better.
This party Rainbow really wanted to crash. She took Applejack's led her towards a bedroom that was across the hall of the party room they were in.
The room was more quiet and it was a bedroom with a huge bed in it. Applejack walked in, liking the room and bed as Rainbow Dash locks the door with the key Pinkie gave to her. She walks to Applejack from behind and wraps her arms around her girlfriend's neck to hold her. She began to kiss her neck making the cowgirl blush.
"You know," Applejack said. "I thought you were kidding about surprising me."
"Yeah?" She continued kiss the neck.
"So was this it? Is this the surprise since you didn't feel in heat earlier?"
"Oh I was in heat earlier." She said to look her in the eye by turning her around. "I just didn't want to ruin it for tonight. And no. This isn't the surprise."
Now Applejack was confuse. "Then, what is the surprise?"
So then Rainbow Dash pushed Applejack onto the bed and pinned her down to where she couldn't escape. "You'll have to wait cowgirl."
Then she put her lips on Applejack for a sweet kiss. Applejack placed her left hand slowly onto Rainbow's left cheek softly pushing her closer to dug her tongue. They made out onto the bed, enjoying the feeling that no one was gonna bug them.
Rainbow picked up Applejack with all her might and made sure her head hit the pillow and continue to kiss her. She was so powerful feeling, she felt best to start unbuttoning Applejack's shirt real fast.
Applejack pushed her away softly for air and said panting "Rainbow... don't you think we should do you.. instead?"
"Oh come on AJ." Rainbow said. "We always do me. I wanna feel you." She didn't let Applejack respond cause she dragged her right hand down Applejack's spot rubbing it.
Applejack moaned of this enjoying. She kept fighting with herself not to get involved. These past two years, Applejack is always pleasuring Rainbow Dash but they never once trie to pleasure Applejack when they do their tickle time. Rainbow never knew why she always did that.
Applejack moan feeling Rainbow's hand on her. She began to have spit come out of her mouth.
As Rainbow rubbed getting her turned on, she notice how wet she was and believed she was ready. But she wanted to do more.
She kissed onto Applejack's neck and down her collarbone. She moved the opening of her shirt to reveal her old bra again. It still smelled like apples. She kissed Applejack's right breasts massaging it with her tongue.
Applejack gasped for it and closed her eyes tight loving the feeling. "Rainbow stop.." She kept saying.
But Rainbow wouldn't stop. She kept massaging down to Applejack's thighs kissing them getting close.
"Rainbow seriously..."
"Don't worry. It's not gonna hurt." She said grinning as her heated girlfriend.
Applejack wasn't sure this was a good idea. She was so use to pleasure Rainbow Dash. She's meet felt something go down there.
Rainbow smiled, glad se stayed silent and continued to breath heavily. Rainbow began to unbuckle Applejack's belt and pulled off her jean skirt and boots that remain on her feet.
She looked at her underwear and thought it was cute. Applejack didn't be bother to stop her. This was too good to stop at.
Rainbow looked at her and saw she looked a little nervous. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
"AJ..."
"Just do me Rainbow!"
Rainbow's eyes widen as Applejack said that fast. She never thought she said yes.
She grinned and pulled slowly Applejack's underwear revealing her spot.
Applejack felt a little embarrassed by this, but she couldn't wait any longer. In her family, it was always wait until the Apple is ready, or something like that.
Without anymore pleasuring, Rainbow Dash went down and stick her tongue out. Applejack was already moaning as she moved her tongue everywhere in her. This was so good. Applejack felt she could cum already. But she didn't want to give in so soon.
Rainbow did the tongue tornado on Applejack making her go up and down at this. She circle her tongue in her making it good.
Applejack was panting so much and said "Go faster and harder!"
Rainbow did what she was told and went faster and try to go harder. To Applejack, it wasn't hard enough. She had to pushed Rainbow's head into her and moaned a lot of 'ooohhhs' and 'ahhh''s.
Rainbow won't lie. She loved hearing Applejack moaned. It got her turned on too. She was thinking if it was alright with Applejack if she can do her soon.
Half their tickle time was always Applejack's finger and any time they did, someone would interrupt them. They only finished once when Applejack's folks were going to the school for a meeting.
Applejack moaned louder and louder and pushed Rainbow's head more into her as she felt her tongue do the tornado. She gasped a few times but mostly moan. This was such a good feeling. Why would she not want to do this at all?
"R-R-Rainbow!" She moaned. "I think I-I'm gonna... Gonna..."
Rainbow waited for her to say it but she took too long. She pulled away but used her finger to pleasure more of Applejack. "You gonna what?" She said seductively.
Applejack began to cover her mouth to hold back her moaning and gasping. Rainbow moved her hand and continue to tickle her with her mouth instead.
"I'm gonna... gonna cum!" Applejack began to gasp and life her hips higher and she hold the sheets tight.
A lot of cum splattered on Rainbow's face. Her girlfriend's juices were in her mouth mostly. Applejack moaned of how good it felt still holding the sheets.
Dash smiled and crawled up onto the bed to lay next to Applejack. She played with her blond hair and asked "How was that?"
"Amazing." Applejack said.
"And all this time you didn't want to do you for what reason?"
Applejack wasn't sure it was a good idea to tell her, but it is probably for the best since she's already getting some sort of surprise. "I guess cause my family's tradition is to always waited until marriage to have sex and I didn't want to break it."
Now this really confused Rainbow Dash.
"But you and I have been doing it ever since."
"Yeah. To you. Never me. I guess now I definitely broke it."
Rainbow smiled and kissed Applejack on the cheek and said "Hey, you don't always have to follow your tradition you know. My dad's family always said to wait for marriage till your forty two but he got married to my mom at age twenty three."
"Really? Oh wow."
"Besides, you don't have to worry about your tradition soon."
"What do you mean?"
"HELLOO!!" Pinkie barged in seeing the two girls laying on the bed.
Applejack gasped and covers her legs with the blanket. "Pinkie Pie!"
"Sorry about that, but it's all set RD!"
"It is?" Rainbow said. "That was fast."
"I know. I'm so excited!"
"Let's go!" Rainbow got the bed excited.
"Um Rainbow Dash?" Applejack said still red. "Clearly, you forgot I'm naked."
"No you're not." Pinkie said. "You have your bra and your shirt on."
Applejack made a face ad face palm herself.
"Just get dress real fast. It's time for your surprise." Then Rainbow Dash ran out of room with Pinkie Pie.
Applejack didn't know how big this surprise was. It kinda scaring her. Usually when Rainbow Dash had a surprise, it would be real big to where everyone can see it and it would kinda sometimes be embarrassing.
She pulled her underwear and skirt on, feeling kinda funny. She felt she needed to go to the bathroom, but she didn't really need to. Maybe that's how you feel when you're being touch.
She walked out of the room and was back into the party room with everyone else.
She looked around for Rainbow but couldn't find her. All she found was Sunset Shimmer standing in the crowd looking sad.
She wish Twilight was here to cheer Sunset up. She walked towards her and placed her hand on Sunset's shoulder saying "Hey. You okay?"
"I've been better." She said.
"Hey look, Twilight is a princess in Equestria. She has royal duties that need to be taken care of. I'm sure she'll come around."
"I know. It's just been two years. And even though you guys are around, it feels kinda lonely without Twilight Sparkle."
"Testing one two!" Pinkie said in the microphone. Seemed to work since everyone can hear her clearly.
Everyone's attention was on her which was pretty good.
"Okay everyone. As you heard, tonight of how we having people doing karaoke." She said.
"I don't remember her saying that." Applejack whispered to Rarity.
"It was last minute to her." She whispered back.
"We have three people wanting to sing and show videos of their high school lives, or loved ones, or anything for fun. The first one we're having up is Rainbow Dash!"
Everyone clapped and cheered as the rainbow girl walked up onto the stage. Applejack clapped for her even though, she didn't know how this was a surprise.
"Hey everyone." Rainbow said on the mic. "Tonight, I'm showing the video if all my friends, our high school lives, but mostly my girlfriend. And this song I dedicate to her with all my heart."
She blushed of Rainbow's words.
"So what song is it?" Pinkie asked getting the music started.
"'You're still the one' by Shania Twain."
Applejack gasped of surprisment but Rarity was the only one who heard it. "What?"
"That's our song." That song was so old to Applejack. When Rainbow was at home for a week, she and Applejack would sing this song.
Pinkie pressed the play button for the video and music the start.
It started off with a nice beat getting Rainbow Dash to warm up. But she let the first words go on it's own.