"One mistake made together"

A/N: this chapter will make everyone freak out and the will be pretty sad. But you will find your answer soon. This is the longest book I've ever written lol enjoy!

It's been exactly a week since JackDash has been brought home to his mothers and family. He was still adorable. He was crawling more often but he was less crying like most babies are.
For the week, because Pinkie gave them so many girls stuff, they thought they should give it to Fluttershy since she was pregnant.
"Be careful darling. Don't hurt yourself." Rarity told Pinkie as they carried a box to the car.
"I really appreciate this Pinkie." Fluttershy said.
"Oh no problem. Just as long as I get to see it, I'm thrilled to be an aunt to two kids." Pinkie said.
"You want Teddy?"
While they were packing up the car for Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmer was playing with JackDash. Wonder what Rainbow and Applejack were doing? Well Applejack went to get groceries, mostly baby food, and Rainbow was the phone trying to clean up a mess that was made.
Although no one realized how much sleep Sunset Shimmer didn't get.
JackDash giggled and coo grabbing the bear and smashing it to hit his toys. Sunset had bangs under her eyes and kept trying to not fall asleep.
"Sunset?" Rarity luckily woke her up. "You sure you wanna watch him till we get back?"
"Oh.. yeah yeah. I got him. Go ahead." She said tried.
"Hang on! One more box!" Pinkie said running back up the stairs.
"Yeah sorry AJ." Rainbow said washing the dirty plate. "I was tired last night. You don't know how long it took to take JD to sleep."
"I know and I'm sorry too sugarcube." Applejack said on the phone. "I should a have got him for ya."
"No no. You've been working too much. And I promise you some fun tonight." She said smirking.
She could hear Applejack's laugh. "Well good luck."
"Where's Pinkie?" Fluttershy looked everywhere for her. Instead she found JackDash on the box he was on. He giggled at her and reach up to be hold.
"Awww." She grabbed up and tickle his cheek making him giggle more.
"You're such a sweetheart."
"Come on Fluttershy!" Rarity said from outside. "Pinkie is coming down in a minute."
Fluttershy then put JackDash down and ran since she can't pick up the box. Soon Pinkie came back and saw he was by himself. She saw how tired Sunset Shimmer was sleeping in the chair and giggled. "Be right back Sunny." She then picked up the box and head out to the car.
"I feel so sorry for Sunset Shimmer." Fluttershy said. "That noise that's happening in her house must be really bugging her."
"Trust me darling." Rarity said putting on her seatbelt. "If I could help her, would."
"So Flutters," Pinkie said to her. "What baby names are you coming up with?"
"Well if it's a boy, we were thinking Big Macintosh Junior." She said blushing slightly. "But if it's a girl, Appleshy."
"Now that's a adorable." Rarity said as they drove off to head to Sweet Apple Acres.
While the door was still wide open, Rainbow Dash walked back in with the phone still in her ear. "Yeah I think that can be arrange." By then she noticed the boxes were gone. The only person she saw was Sunset Shimmer.
She was sound asleep on a chair next to the door.
"Sunset, where is everybody?" She asked waking her up.
"Huh? Oh." She noticed they were gone too. "I guess they already headed out."
Rainbow Dash was impress. "Wow, they know how to pack fast." By then she heard Applejack on the phone.
"Hey sugarcube I gotta head out. But do you mind I speak to JD for a moment?"
"Yeah. Hang on." She search for her son. But when she check the living room, where Sunset was suppose to watch him, he wasn't there. He was nowhere to be seen. "Um Sunset Shimmer? Where's JackDash?"
Sunset Shimmer stood up and realized he was gone too. "But he was right-"
But that's when they both realized he was not in the house. Sunset Shimmer remember him being on a box and that box could have been open and be full of breakables.
"The boxes!" They both were scared.
Rainbow Dash put the phone to her ear and said "Uh AJ?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm gonna need to call you back." And without her speaking she hung up giving Sunset Shimmer a face.

"Sweet petunia! I am excited!" Granny Smith said. "Now I'll be having two great grand babies!"
"I can't wait!" Applebloom said as Sweetie Bell was jumping next to her.
Sweetie Belle then search for one person. "Where is she?"
"Who Sweetie Belle?" Rarity said as she walked to her sister and Applebloom.
But then their question was answered when they saw a girl on a scooter scoot to them. Applebloom didn't look happy. "What is she doing here?"
"I think is time for you and Scootaloo to understand it was a mistake. To the treehouse." She then grabbed Applebloom's arms and ran towards Scootaloo to grabbed her's and run off.
"Where are they going?" Fluttershy asked.
"I guess to make up." Rarity answered.
Just then, Sunset Shimmer's car drove in fast and stop behind Rarity's car. The girls and Granny Smith looked surprise.
They both got out and Rainbow was the first to speak "Please tell me he's here!"
"Who honey?" Granny asked.
"JackDash! We can't find him in the house."
"I remember he was playing in one of the boxes." Sunset Shimmer said. "Before I fell asleep."
The girls looked shock and Pinkie ran to the boxes to started searching for the baby boy. She tore open every box and search and search. She made it to one box and found something.
"Whoa." She said.
"Is he there?" Rainbow asked.
"Oh. Well I found a kid," Pinkie said. By then she looked back at everyone and revealed what's in her hands. "But she's not the kind you're looking for Dash."
What was in her hands was a goat.
"Why is there a goat in the car?" Fluttershy asked.
"Oh I asked Pinkie Pie to pick up a goat so I could milk some for tonight pie." Granny Smith said.
Now Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer were scared. If JackDash isn't in one of the boxes to there.... he's gotta be at the house!
They drove back as quickly as they can to hurry and find him. He could be hurt, hungry, or tired. They both ran inside and started to search for him.
Rainbow Dash search the nursery first and called his name. "JD!"
Nothing.
Sunset Shimmer checked the living room and was peeking under the couch in case he went in there. "Are you here JackDash?!"
Nothing still.
Rainbow kicked the attic open and search for him up there. Nothing.
Sunset Shimmer was in the basement and nothing but his toy she accidentally tripped on. Luckily she was okay. "I gotta stay awake." She said getting herself to stand up.
"Where can he be?" Rainbow search under the sink of the kitchen. "We gotta find him!"
"Find who?" A voice said behind Rainbow Dash. And that was not the sound of Sunset Shimmer.
She gasped and hit her head on the pipe that was above her. She stood on her two legs and saw Applejack staring at her with groceries in her hands.
"Well.... um.... you see... I...." She didn't know what to tell her.
"I check the basement. Nothing." Sunset said running to them.
"What's going on?" Applejack asked a little concern.
"Well, you see--"
Rainbow covered her mouth before Sunset could speak. So she answer to make sure no one freaked out. "We're playing hide and seek with JackDash."
"Then why do y'all--"
"Hey guys!" They heard Pinkie's voice behind Applejack. "I'm here to help you find JD! Funny how he wasn't in the boxes and is now missing."
Rainbow and Sunset did everything they can to make sure Pinkie stayed quiet, but nothing worked. It was too late.
Applejack looked shock at Pinkie Pie and was speechless. "You mean... JackDash is..." Then she drop the groceries making a big mess of glass and baby food.
"I can explain..."
"I'm calling the police!" Applejack ran to find a phone.