"The helping hands"

A/N: sorry. Our wi-fi was cut off and we didn't have it for a while. Hope y'all aren't mad. Also found a friend who has a Wattpad account so if you wanna follow xxashiekittyxx go ahead. She's awesome! Enjoy the next chapter folks. Hopefully we'll get through the honeymoon very soon!

Never thought the game would be over between them two. They were actually thrilled. Applejack never thought she could feel another one of Rainbow's kisses ever again. She woke up with a big smile feeling her cheek getting a kiss.
"Morning beautiful." Rainbow whispered to her wife. She moved some of her blond locks away from her cheek to see her pretty face.
She smiled up to her wife. "Morning colors of my life."
"I'm gonna make some breakfast. You sleep now." Then Rainbow left the room getting their breakfast.
Applejack couldn't help but go back to sleep. Waking up with a dream she had kept her a little up last night. Plus, it got her an idea how to seduce Rainbow because she was the winner. She noticed there were more feathers on their bed.
She groaned. "Rainbow."
Rainbow was making her family's special French toast with eggs and bacon inside. She hasn't made it in forever and was proud to still do it.
Before she knew it, she saw Applejack come into the kitchen with her bra and underwear on. They were cute. They weren't her originals she use to wear as a teenager. They were green but her bra was down to her breasts and had lines going across. There were no apples on there. Her underwear thought was puff a little with little small apples on them. She looked adorable.
She wrapped her arms around Rainbow's neck kinda surprising her. "Don't burn yourself again." She said.
"Hey, last time was an accident." She laughed.
"What are you making?"
"My family's special French toast baggs. It's French toast with eggs and bacon inside. My grandma showed me how to make them when I was young."
"Oh yeah? Can't wait to try them. Especially your eggs for tonight." She began to kiss Rainbow's neck making her blush red.
"AJ," she giggled. "You might wanna be out of your underwear soon."
"Why so?" She whispered. "We're alone. And next time, quite adding more feathers to our bed." She continued kissing her neck.
"Oh my!"
Applejack stopped and turned around seeing a strange woman appear where the window was. She was old and had gray hair just like Granny Smith. Her skin was light reddish and she wore a white dirty shirt along with her large dirty skirt. She looked very poof and helpless.
Applejack blushed seeing her standing there staring at them. She immediately went behind Rainbow hiding her undies and herself.
Suddenly a man appear next to the woman. He looked a little old too. He had black hair though but had her skin and dirty clothes as well. Except e wore pants and shoes. He looked at Rainbow and said "Hey." Then he left into another room.
"What in the name of Canterlot are they doing here?" Applejack whispered.
"I found them looking for help. They needed some food and all." She said.
"Very sorry." The woman said. "I didn't expect a woman."
"It's okay. Sandia, this is my wife Applejack." She pointed on her wife that was holding her arm. "Applejack, this is Sandia sands and the man over there was her nephew, Sanka."
"Nice to meet miss Applejack." Sandia bowed to her as she walked closer. "Don't mind my nephew. He doesn't really speak English. Most of his English words are 'Hey'."
"No problem. Just wish somebody would have told me so I wouldn't have to come out with my underwear." Applejack looked at Rainbow giving her a glare.
"Would you like me to get you some clothes?"
"...Yes please."
She nodded and walked to where her nephew was.
Applejack finally came from behind Rainbow and said "What the heck?! You could have told me about them being here!"
"I was going to, but I didn't think you come out with your undies on. You look super cute though."
"Yeah. And that guy was probably staring at my flank."
"Flank?"
"I don't know. Twilight always calls them that."
"Well either way, he can't. He has a man of his own."
That surprised Applejack. "He's gay?"
"Yep. He probably thought your undies were cute. I know I do."
Applejack blushed so embarrassed. But that's when she realized. "I wonder how they'll react wen they see our bedroom."
Seems their reaction was a bit shock. When Sanka and Sandia saw the room full of nothing but feathers, there was only one thing to saw about these girls.
And Sandia said it in Spanish. "These lesbos are loco."
"Si." He said.