Unique Dancer-Sunmi

word count: 373

genre: fluff

----------

You loved her, every inch of her. From her long legs to her slim waist to her gorgeous face, you loved her. Sunmi was the big one, that big love you have once in your life and if you're lucky you can keep that one great love.

Smiling to yourself, you watched her dance around the living room. She was in a good mood and that made you be in a good mood. Sunmi looked at you and grinned before sauntering over to you.

She was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a cropped white tank top. So simple, yet still the best thing she had in her closet. You weren't wearing much either, a sports bra and a pair of workout shorts. Today was a comfortable day, no plans and no schedules to get in the way, just you two having fun.

Sunmi laid down on top of you, tucking her face into your neck and kissing the flesh gently. It wasn't sexual in any way, just affectionate and it made you laugh slightly. Your hand came up and stroked her soft hair, the action made her smile into your neck. Humming softly against your skin, she wrapped her arms around your neck and cuddled into you more.

"What's going through your mind, love?" She asked and pushed your hair out of your face and sat up. "Nothing much. You should dance again, it's fun to watch you." You said and you both laughed. "Hey don't laugh at me. The way I dance is unique." She said and smacked your arm softly.

"Unique is one word for it." You said and sat up as well. The laughter died down and she looked at you. She grabbed your hand and laced your fingers together with a small smile. Sunmi leaned in a kissed you softly, not letting her lips linger any longer than 10 seconds.

Pulling away, she smiled brightly and stood up. Doing a twirl to the music, she threw her hands up in the air and continued to dance wildly. She always knew how to make you smile.

"Sunmi, I love you!" You called over the music and she turned to look at you. "I love you too!"