In My Control ~Smut~

TW!!!

Contains: Bondage, Bunny Suit, Anal Sex, Denied Release, Sex Toys.

///Alex's POV///

I heard our doorbell ring and rushed to the door.

Two days ago I was hanging out with some of my friends, Emily, Jordan, and Rain. We were talking about a bunch of stuff and the topic of boys came up.

We were all talking about what they liked and Jordan brought up that Xavier would love something seductive from me. Like a lap dance or me in a sexy outfit.

So I ordered a very sexy bunny suit.

It had a leather body that hugged my feminine sides and curves very nicely, a white, fluffy tail on my butt, and I was wearing a headband with white bunny ears on the top.

(Getting deja vu? Me too.)

Xavier was in his office, studying. He has been really stressed lately from his tests. He was studying nonstop and not paying much attention to me.

So I went to his office and knocked on his door. Then I leaned against the wall with my hands above my head, wanting him to pin them while he kissed me roughly.

Just the thought made me shiver in anticipation.

He opened the door and saw my outfit.

I could see his cheeks blush a deep red.

I gave him a cocky smirk and said with confidence,

"Oh, Xavier~ I think your bunny needs attention~"

For a second he just stood there running his eyes up and down my body and finally, he rushed up to me, grabbed me, and threw me over his shoulder.

'Yes!!' I thought to myself.

He walked us into our room and dropped me on the bed. I just sat there with my knees bent and my feet behind me, with my hands between my legs.

He walked over to our closet and shuffled through our "box of fun". When he came back he was holding some rope, a regular cock ring, and a maneuverable vibrator.

'Oh, this was gonna be good.'

He climbed onto the bed and stood up. At first, I was confused, but then I saw him tying the rope to a hook that hung from our ceiling.

He hammered the hook there like, a week ago and I was super confused about it. But when I asked about it, he just said, 'You'll see soon enough,' and then just left. 

He grabbed my wrists and tied them to the rope. It was tight, so I was on my knees and pulled up pretty high.

He ran his hands on the sides of my body, running over the tight leather. My dick was growing harder and the leather wasn't very comfortable.

"Xay? Can you take this off? It's starting to hurt." 

He looked at me and backed away and pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures of me tied up. 

"I am so saving these," I heard him mumble. 

He crawled back up to me and found the zipper on my back. He took off my suit, tail, and ears, and smirked when he saw I wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

///Xavier's POV///

I smirked when I saw Alex wasn't wearing anything underneath his suit.

I grabbed his hard-on and he gasped when I rubbed my thumb over his slit. I love all the pretty noises he makes for me when I please him.