Reward ~Smut~

TW!!!

 Contains: Masturbation, Sex Toys, Voyeurism, Denied Release, Overstimulation. 

(Quick Reminder: This is the reward Xavier won in the last chapter, "Vibrator".) 

///Xavier's POV///

I watch in awe as Alex walks out of our bathroom. He's wearing light purple thigh highs and a matching see-through crop top, along with hot pink laced panties. 

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

He dropped the underwear to his ankles and revealed his raging boner.

Stepping out of the panties, he walks to the bed and sits facing me so I have a perfect view of him in my desk chair.

He reached into our bedside table drawer and pull out a couple of toys--a vibrating cock ring and a dildo--and a bottle of strawberry-flavored lube.

He sat on the bed and spread his legs for me. His face flushed a shade of pink when I licked my lips.

Alex set the toys aside and poured a small amount of lube on his fingers. Then lined them up with his hole.

He teased himself by rubbing one of his digits against his entrance before pushing it in slowly.

He bit his lip as he thrust it in and out of himself. Then remembered how much I loved it when I could hear his vulgar sounds. So he stopped and seemed to graze his prostate a few times before adding another finger.

"Ngh~ S-so good~" he moaned.

I felt my dick twitch a little inside my pants to his words.

"Mmn~ Yes~"

His eyes met mine and he let out an especially loud moan when he hit his prostate.

"Aahhh~ Xavier~"

He moaned my name, knowing my cock would get impossibly harder from it.

Before he could come, he pulled out his fingers, whimpering at the loss of pleasure.

He grabbed the cock ring and slid it on. Then started jerking off at a quick pace.

He moaned loudly and begged for him to be allowed to cum on instinct.

"Please~ I wanna c-cum!! F-feels so~ good!!"

I reached into my pants and pulled out my dick. I started jerking it off at the same speed Alex was, rubbing the tip when he would.

I groaned, grabbing his attention. He looked at me and moaned at the sight in front of him.

I came in my hand while Alex's knot in his stomach was becoming tighter with each stroke.

He decided to grab the remote for the vibrations and turned them on, almost screaming from the pleasure.

"Oh my GOD~ SO goo~od," he moaned.

He bumped it up a few more settings and grabbed the dildo and lube. They were shaky in his hands as he was begging to cum.

He lathered the dildo with lube and got on his knees and pressed his face into a pillow, momentarily muffling his heavenly moans.

He thrust the dildo inside him in one go, screaming into the pillow.

His face looked so fucked-out: he had tears falling down his flushed red cheeks, his mouth was open wide and drooling, and his eyes were rolled to the back of his head from the pleasure.

"Such a pretty bunny~"

///Alex's POV/// 

I was completely gone into subspace. I was begging and crying with pleasure, moaning at the top of my lungs.

Thankfully, Xavier had recently put sound-proof panels on our walls, so our neighboring college mates wouldn't hear... me... (We've been getting a lot of noise complaints from them lately.)

I trusted the dildo into my prostate repeatedly while jacking off my cock which was smeared with my precum.

I wanted to cum so badly.

I was so focused on pleasuring myself, I didn't see or hear Xavier come up behind me and remove my hand from the dildo.

I gasped and moaned when he slammed it into my prostate and turned up the vibrations by a lot.

"You're such a needy bunny, aren't you~" he cooed at me.

I nodded and moaned out,

"P-please!! Let me~ c-CUM~"

He flipped me so I was on my back and he was towering over me. I was squirming so much, he gripped my hips and forced me to keep still.

He pounded the dildo inside me harder and kissed me deeply.

My moans were muffled by the kiss and he swallowed them up, greedily taking them like they were candy.

He slid off the cock ring and I came with a scream-like moan,

"XAVIER~ AHH~ YES~ MMN~"

He took out the dildo and I relaxed my body. I was still twitching from my intense orgasm, but exhaustion hit me anyway.

"Bunny? You okay?"

I nodded and smiled weakly.

"Thank you, m-master~" I cooed.

He flushed a deep shade of red and stuttered over his words.

"U-um... well, d-do you w-want to t-take a bath...?"

I giggled and nodded again.

He smiled and carefully picked me up bridal-style.

I snuggled into his chest and started to doze off.

"It's okay, bunny. You can sleep. I'll take care of you," Xavier reassured me.

I knew he would handle me with care so when he set me down in the tub and filled it with the perfect temperature water, I fell asleep.

///Next Morning///

I woke up in comfortable clothes in Xavier's and my bed. He was spooning me from behind.

I saw a glass of water and painkiller pills on our bedside table. 

When I sat up, I winced at the twinge of pain I got in my lower back. I saw Isbo laying at my feet so I clicked my tongue at her and she lazily crawled over into my arms. 

I pet her as I swallowed my pills. 

Xavier hadn't budged so I moved Isbo out of the way and snuggled into his chest. 

He instinctually wrapped his arms around me without waking up. My heart warmed at that. 

I kissed his chest a couple of times before falling asleep to the sound of Xavier's heartbeat. 

///The End///

Author's Note: Happy New Year!! This was probably the fastest I've ever written a chapter. Probably because it's short... Whatever the case, it took me about two days. So I'm proud of myself. Another one's coming soon so be ready!!

Word Count: 970.

Requests: ------>