Shopping ~Angst+Smut~

TW!!!

Contains: Homophobia, F-Slur, Dry-Humping, Blowjob, Thigh-Riding.

///Third Person POV///

Xavier and Alex were at the mall shopping for one of Alex's brother's weddings. Xavier held Alex's hand and led him to a shop that had fancy dresses and tuxes.

They walked into a shop and Alex looked around and saw Xavier studying one of the tuxedoes in the window.

Alex felt out of place. He rocked from side to side, shifting his weight from one leg to another. He walked around and saw some nice-looking shirts. He picked up a light blue flannel along with some tan cache pants.

Xavier was in the dressing room and came out with an original black and white tuxedo.

"Hot..." Alex mumbled to himself.

Xavier was looking in the mirror and seemed to be struggling to get his bowtie straight.

Alex giggled and walked over to his annoyed-at-this-point boyfriend with his clothes draped over his arm.

Alex hung his clothes on the hooks and tied Xavier's bowtie straight.

Xavier saw the clothes Alex had chosen and whispered,

"Those would look so hot on you~"

Alex's face was dusted with a soft pink and he hit Xavier's arm playfully.

"Stop it, you idiot," Alex said as he walked into the dressing room and changed into the clothes.

He walked out to Xavier whistling at him and looking him up and down.

"Damn~ Alex, have you been holding out on me?" Xavier said, looking at his ass.

"Stop it! Do I look good?" Alex said as he spun in a circle in the mirror to see himself from all sides.

"Hell yes."

Xavier grabbed and squeezed Alex's ass.

"Xavier!! We're in public, stop it!!" Alex went back to the dressing room and got back in his regular clothes, and soon after, Xavier. Of course, after he took a picture in the mirror for Alex, knowing he'd want one.

They bought the clothes and walked out hand-in-hand.

Alex saw another shop he thought was interesting and stopped subconsciously.

Xavier was pulled back suddenly and looked to where Alex was looking. He smirked.

"Come on," Xavier said, pulling Alex towards the shop.

Alex's face turned red. Xavier didn't know what was in the store, but Alex did. And he didn't want Xavier to see it. He pulled on Xavier's hand.

"No, no, really. It's fine. We don't have to go." Alex tried to stop his boyfriend from opening the door but failed.

Xavier took one look and seemed unphased.

It was a more feminine shop. Stocked with skirts, leggings, dresses, cute sweaters, and shirts.

(One Second!! I am not saying that guys can't wear this kind of clothing too. That is perfectly fine. They wear what they want to wear. Please do not take offense or leave hate comments.)

Xavier pulled Alex inside and walked around, looking at the clothes.

Alex saw a fluffy sweater with a bunny face on it and smiled.

Xavier noticed this and said,

"Do you want it? We can get it?"

Xavier walked over to it and grabbed a medium. Alex was male but had a more feminine body.