Bunny ~Lime~

TW!!!

Contains: Rubbing, Overstimulation. 

///Third Person POV/// 

Alex sighed. It was that time of the year. It was November. When Alex changes into a part bunny-part human hybrid. Throughout their entire lives, Alex had successfully hidden his appearance and never told Xavier about it. He was scared Xavier would leave him for who--if he could even call himself that--he was. 

Alex looked at his new body in the bathroom mirror. He had a white fluffy tail that he could shake, and a pair of white bunny ears atop his head. Right now, they were hanging low behind his head, as he was worried Xavier wouldn't accept him. 

Alex opened the bathroom door and walked downstairs to the living room, wearing a hoodie that was low enough to cover his tail and he put the hood up to hide his ears. His hands were in his pockets as he sat on the couch next to Xavier. 

"Hey bunny, where were you? I missed your snuggles." Xavier said as he pulled Alex onto his lap.

Alex blushed and whispered, "I was... just b-busy," trying to hide his lies. He pulled his hood more over his head.

Xavier got a little suspicious and held Alex's chin with his index and thumb, leading it to face him over his shoulder. "Bunny? You okay?" He said with a worried tone.

Alex looked into his lover's eyes and started to cry, babbling on about how stupid he was thinking he was good enough for Xavier and how Xavier deserved someone better and not with his condition.

Xavier was shocked when his boyfriend burst into tears. He immediately started rocking them back and forth and mumbling sweet nothings into his lover's ears like, "You're okay," "I'm right here," and "Everything's fine." He petted Alex's head through the hoodie and was about to pull it off when Alex grabbed onto the rim and yanked it further onto his head.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Xavier whispered, using his lover's real name, knowing it would grab his attention.

Alex turned around slowly, still crying slightly. Xavier wiped some tears off Alex's tear-stained cheeks. Alex looked away and pulled his hood off, revealing his ears to Xavier.

Xavier was shocked to see the white, furry bunny ears pop up from his lover's head. They looked so soft. He looked down and lifted the hoodie to reveal a fluffy tail. He looked back up at Alex to see him looking ashamed and not making eye contact with him.

Xavier lifted Alex's face and said, "Guess you really are my bunny." Alex looked at him surprised he wasn't getting degraded. Then he found the punchline of Xavier's joke and giggled. 

Xavier gasped throwing his head back. When he giggled, Alex's tail shook and rubbed Xavier's dick, giving him a jolt of pleasure. 

Alex looked down at his tail and realized and giggled again, twitching his fluffy tail on Xavier's crotch again. 

Xavier groaned and stuttered, "B-bunny, s-stop~." 

Alex didn't. He kept on shaking his tail, shifting from slower brushes to fast swishes.

Xavier was close, breathing heavily at this point. His hair was stuck to his forehead from the beads of sweat, eyes were clenched shut, hands firmly grasping the couch cushion below him.

With another fast flick from Alex's tail, Xavier came in his jeans with a loud groan. Alex continued shaking his tail on Xavier's dick causing Xavier to get overstimulated.

"Mmm~ Alex~" Xavier moaned softly. His legs were shaking underneath Alex as he continued rubbing Xavier. His tail was getting slightly wet and sticky from the cum that soaked through Xavier's jeans.

Xavier's breathing grew faster and was mumbling random nothings like, "So good~" and "Oh my god, Alex~".

Alex shook his tail as fast as he could, trying to give Xavier as much pleasure from this as he could.

Xavier threw his head back and moaned loudly, cumming for a second time.

"AHHH~ ALEX~ OH MY--AHH~" Xavier moaned.

Alex slowed his tail down to a stop and turned around completely so he could cup his boyfriend's face and kiss him. Xavier sat up and kissed back.

When they both pulled away, Alex explained that he was a Hybrid, and throughout the entire month of November, he was part bunny.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I was scared you were gonna leave me," Alex said, tears welling up in his eyes again.

Xavier smiled softly and kissed his bunny. 

"I would never leave you for something as adorable as this. What am I? Crazy? If anyone ever left you because of this, they're just a giant asshole." Xavier said, comforting his trembling bunny. 

Alex hugged Xavier with the tightest bear hug he could give him and whispered, "Thank you. I love you, Xay."

Xavier hugged back and rocked them side to side and whispered back, "I love you too, bunny."

Alex smiled into Xavier's shoulder thinking to himself, 'I'm so lucky to have found such a perfect man. I'm happy Xavier accepted me for who I am. I love him so--' Alex's thoughts were interrupted by Xavier scratching behind his ears.

"Xay!! Come on!! We were having a moment!!" Alex yelled at Xavier as he swatted his hands away and got up off his lap. 

"Heh heh heh," Xavier chuckled as he followed Alex to the bathroom. 

///The End///

Word Count: 910. 

Author's Note: I liked this one a lot. I think it is super cute and wholesome. If you guys want more one-shots with Bunny Alex, you can request them. Also, this does not affect the real one-shots. Do not worry.

Requests: ------>