Rainy Day ~Lime~

TW!!!

Contains: Fingering.

///Alex's POV///

I was just chillin' on the couch, scrolling through my phone, when Xavier walked through the front door. He was soaked!

"Oh my god, Xavier. Did you forget to bring your umbrella?!"

Xavier had an afternoon class but I was done for the day, so he went while I stayed behind in our dorm.

"S-Sorry... I was in a h-hurry."

He sounded cold.

I got up and took his bag and hung it on the coat rack. Then I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom and sat him on the closed toilet.

"Undress here while I get you some warm clothes okay?"

He nodded, hunching his shoulders for warmth.

A few minutes later I returned with a pair of two pairs of sweatpants, new underwear, and two of Xavier's hoodies. What can I say? His clothes are just better than mine.

When I set them on the counter, turned on the shower, and let the warm water steam up the room.

Xavier was having trouble taking off his clothes. Considering they were soaked, I could understand that, them being extra heavy and all.

There were two sides to Xavier. The tough, dominant side. When he's protective and caring toward me. And the soft, needy side. When Xavier finally relaxes and lets others take care of him. I love it when he is caring for me, but I just feel so special when he opens up to me more than he does others and lets me see the soft side of him. 

I help him take off his clothes, then my own, and then step into the shower together. 

He immediately stepped under the warm water, shivering and clutching his arms to keep as much body heat to himself as possible.

I grabbed the soap bar and started washing Xavier's body.

He seemed to like the attention so I kissed the back of his shoulders and neck. He arched his back and hummed, pleased with my actions.

This whole situation was reminding me of the time Xavier and I kissed in the rain.

///Flashback///

I reached my hand out from the cover of the rain and could feel what felt like hundreds of raindrops fall onto my hand. I pulled it back quickly and wiped my soaked hand on my jeans.

I hadn't brought my umbrella since I was in a hurry this morning and forgot about it.

Xavier came up behind me and opened his umbrella. He stepped out into the rain and was shielded by the black, waterproof fabric. He saw my miserable face and giggled.

I loved his laugh.

At this point, we had already had our little situation in the janitor's closet and had confessed our feelings for each other. But Xavier still acted the same around me before we did that.

So when he pulled me under the umbrella with him and kissed me on the lips, my eyes widened in surprise.

His eyebrows furrowed in frustration and then weakened frighteningly. I didn't want him to think I didn't want to kiss him so when he pulled away, I pulled him back into my lips and kissed him sloppily.

I think I took him by surprise when he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me back slowly. Then, in the heat of the moment, he subconsciously dropped the umbrella and wrapped his other arm around my waist.