Voodoo Doll ~Lime~

TW!!!

Contains: Jerking Off, Fingering, Eating Out, Voodoo Magic??

(This has nothing to do with real life. This is an AU and I just wanted to try it out. Thank you.)

///Alex's POV///

I sighed,

"Do you have to go?"

He nodded sadly and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, bunny. But it's an important mission. If I don't go, the humans could find you. And I will do everything in my power to keep you safe," Xay whispered as he held me close and pet my ears. They flopped sadly when he pulled away and picked up his satchel.

"Don't worry, it's only a few days."

I blushed as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Alex."

He took one last look at me and turned and ran into the shadows of the Darkwood Forest in the direction of the Misty Mountains. 

I whispered sadly, 

"Love you too..." 

///Two Weeks Later/// 

///Xavier's POV/// 

I miss Alex. I miss my sweet, innocent bunny. I feel terrible too. I said it would only be two to three days. It's been two weeks.

The humans have new weapons. Something called "goons"?

(If you couldn't figure it out, he means, 'guns'.)

They've killed off 20 of our beings. Thankfully, they've been taking refuge in a cave for the past couple of days.

We plan on crashing the boulders in front of the entrance to keep them there. If that doesn't work, I don't know what we'll do.

I creep alongside the mountain ridges, leading to the cave entrance. I'm with two spirits. One of wind, the other of water. Gale and River.

River and I climbed up to the ledge which held four strong boulders when all of a sudden, a small hole opened up in the ground. A stone soul climbed out and nodded at me. I didn't know who he was, but he was on our side.

I looked back and forth at the four of us and nodded. They acknowledged me and nodded back.

"Now!!"

Gale blew a strong breath and the first boulder went tumbling down. Then River conjured up a large wave from a mountain stream a few yards away and shoved the giant rock down the mountain. 

The stone soul ran into his boulder and it rolled down the rocky hill and looked back at me.

I used my magic and shifted into a black and purple dragon and blew fire at the boulder. As I shifted back into myself, I could see the rock crash into the others, covering the cave's entrance.

River cheered and accidentally sprayed me with water. She apologized and then flowed down the stream to her lover, Blaze. He hugged her so tightly they began to steam. Then his hair caught on fire and she had to shower him with a rain cloud. 

Gale flew up into the clouds, spinning happily. She was embraced by Cirrus, her husband, the spirit of clouds. 

I turned to the stone soul and thanked him.

"Might I ask, who are you?"

He smiled and picked up a smooth stone. On the tablet, it said: 

"I do not speak, but my name is Bulwark. These humans invaded our home, so when we saw you fighting them, we knew you were on the right side. Thank you."