Vibrator ~Smut~

TW!!!

Contains: Sex Toys, Nipple Play. 

///Third Person POV/// 

"I so could!" 

"Pfft! Doubt it! You couldn't handle it in for an hour."

"Fine! You know what? Put it in tomorrow morning, and I'll keep it in for the whole day. If I do it, I get to choose where we go for dinner, and you pay. If I lose, I'll do anything you want me to. Deal?" 

"Deal!" 

Xavier shook Alex's hand and Alex immediately regretted making the compact.

They argued that Alex couldn't keep a vibrator in his ass for a day. Xavier said he was a softie and could barely keep it in for half that time without cumming at least three times.

Alex argued back and let his competitive side get the better of him and made a deal he'd most likely lose.

They'll just have to see what it'll be like at school tomorrow.

///Next Day///

///Alex's POV///

I could feel his eyes staring at me, gazing at my naked ass.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer~" I teased.

He shrugged and pulled out his phone.

"H-Hey! I didn't mean literally!" 

He snapped a few pictures of my ass and said, "Cute," while biting his lip and smirking.

I bent over our bed and saw Xavier testing the remote and toy in his hand. I heard the vibrations get louder as he played with the controls. 

"Okay, here we go. Did you stretch yourself as I told you?"

I nodded and set my head on a pillow, relaxing my body as I felt the toy press against my entrance.

He pushed it in and I failed to hold in my vulgar noises.

"Ahh~ Xay~" I moaned while arching my back.

He chuckled and pushed it in all the way. 

My back arched and I breathed out harshly, trying to keep my composure. 

I felt the vibrations against my walls and moaned unexpectedly.

"Holy--!!"

I cut myself off with a moan. Xavier had put it on the highest setting and left me there, moaning and screaming out of pleasure for about ten seconds.

He threw me the remote and watched as I desperately grabbed it and put it at the lowest setting, sighing as I relax.

He looked at a clock and said,

"You could win this bet at 8:00 tonight. If not, I get to see you masturbate."

I nodded, still shaking from the vibrator.

He tossed me my jeans as I stood with shaky legs. I slipped them on and stumbled a little when we walked out the door.

We were getting out of the car and I thought to myself,

'This'll be easy! I have the remote and I'll just keep it on one or two the whole day!'

I smiled as I walked into the school.

Xavier gave me a quick kiss and a pat on the bum and said,

"Love you, bunny. See you in biology."

(Please note that I have no idea what college courses there are. I am nowhere near college level. So I'm just improvising. Thank you.)