Mine ~Smut~

TW!!!

Contains: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Humping, Denied Release.

///Alex's POV///

Xay and I were chilling in our bed when he started to fall asleep. His eyelids were heavy and his head was nodding off. When he finally accepted he was tired, he lied down and dragged me with him.

"Alex, can you pet my hair?" he whispers sweetly.

He loved it when I petted his hair. It was one of his soft spots.

I reposition myself to be more comfortable and run my hands through his raven-black hair. It's so soft and fluffy. I love it.

"Mmn~ Thank you, bunny," Xay said as he finally fell asleep.

I stiffen at the nickname.

'No, not now,' I think to myself.

'Xay is tired and doesn't want sex and--Wait, what?!'

Xay squeezes my hand and mumbles something. He does this a lot, so I was used to it. But what caught my attention was when he said,

"Alexander..." he mumbles.

'What?! He hasn't called me that since... Wait... When was the last time he called me that?'

///Flashback///

"Ahh~ Xay~ RIGHT THERE!!"

"God, bunny, I'm gonna fuck you 'till you can't walk for a week~"

///End of Flashback///

'Oops! Nope, that wasn't it! 

///Flashback///

"Hey, you!" 

I looked up at the boy who'd called out to me. 

'Oh, no,' I thought.

Xavier stomped up to me in our school's playground. I was sitting in the sandbox and was making a castle. He walked up to me and kicked some sand onto my lap. I brushed the sand off my shorts and stood up to face him but only came up to his shoulders.

"Mrs. Paula said you spilled water on my homework! Why'd you do that?" 

"I didn't mean to, it was an accident."

"Yeah, well, you still ruined it!"

Xavier walked over to my castle and kicked it, causing it to collapse.

"No!!" I screamed and ran over to it.

I looked up at him and my bottom lip started to tremble. And my eyes began to water.

I scrambled to get up and ran to the corner of the playground's boundaries, which was fenced off. I sat in the corner and put my face on my knees and started crying.

Meanwhile, when Xavier knocked over the sandcastle, he instantly regretted it. He looked down at Alex and saw his lip shaking and his eyes filling up with tears. When he ran off, he chased after him.

Xavier caught up with me and knelt next to me. I scooted away from him.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry."

Xavier hugged me from the side and rubbed my back as I cried.

When I stopped crying and was just sniffling, he said to me,

"I'm really sorry Alex, I was just angry. Please don't cry."

I looked up at him and whispered, "Okay..."