The Runaway

Carlee was in hospital still when her mom came to see her.
"Carls are you ok? You finally woke up!"
Carlee was lost.
"You were in a coma after you blacked out. Don't worry that nurse got dealt with,"said her mom.
"Dealt with?"asked Carlee looking tired.
"Yes,we don't want anyone knowing about your condition,"said her mom.

"Condition? Mom this isn't some kind of condition. It's just that I'm not normal like any other girl there is....."said Carlee.
Her mom said seriously,"Carlee you going to take a plane with your aunt and move to the city. You not safe here anymore....."
Carlee felt a threat coming her way,"But mom, how come I'm not safe.....at my own home town?"

"It's your dad,"said Carlee's mom. "I want you away from him. Your dad is a scientist. Listen there isn't much time to explain you just have to go."
Carlee stood her ground and said,"I'm not getting up until you tell me what's happening."

Her mother knew there wasn't any point in arguing so she decided to tell her.
"Ok listen....your dad wants to kill you because you....you don't have a normal heart like everyone else. Your dad has a heart problem and no other heart can heal him besides yours."

Carlee asked,"Is it because I'm his daughter that he has to have my heart?"

Her mother said,"No. You have a heart of emotions, which means your heart can restore someone else's emotions and heart through the way of thinking."
Carlee asked,"Does my heart also have to do with the fact I can feel what others are feeling?"
Her mother took a deep breath and said,"Yes. I beg you tho Carlee please you have to go."

A few moments later Carlee was in her mother's car heading to the airport. Out of the blue there were black Mercedes Benz following behind them. Carlee looked behind the car. There were about 5 of those Mercedes cars.
"Mom is it them?" Carlee asked.
Her mother looked at the mirror by the side of the car and saw one of the cars pull out a gun by their window.
"It's them... your father's men,"said her mom.

The one started shooting and the back window broke. Carlee quickly went down as they were frantically shooting the car. Suddenly Carlee's mother's phone started to ring. She frantically answered the phone while frantically driving.
It was Carlee's aunt.
"Sis I'm at the airport have you convinced Carlee to come? The plane is leaving in 15 minutes,"said Carlee's aunt.
Carlee's mom said," We stuck to a problem.... we've been attacked."

They were just near the airport and one of the guys took out a bazooka from the back of the Mercedes and aimed right straight to the car that had Carlee and her mom in.
"Mom!!"screamed Carlee.
Her mother quickly moved the car frantically to the side. They missed a shot but the car couldn't take the heat of how fast the shot was. There got to the airport.
Carlee quickly ran out and her mom drove off quickly.

Carlee's mom thought the cars would follow her but they saw Carlee run in the airport so they stopped.
Men with black suits came out. They had nothing in their hands. All the men walked towards the airport. Once they entered they could spot Carlee running towards her aunt.
Suddenly there was an announcement: "The plane heading to the city is ready to close the gate in 2 minutes."

One of the men said,"Get that girl!"
The men with black suits started chasing after Carlee and her aunt.
"Carlee run!"she screamed.
They were running near the gate to the plane but Carlee accidentally fell.
Announcement: "10 seconds"

Carlee's aunt passed through the gate quickly....but what about Carlee. She looked back and saw she was just about to stand up when one of the men got her. He then said,"you coming with me."
Announcement: "5 seconds remaining"

Carlee tried to push the man's hand but he was too strong.
Announcement: "gate is closing"
The gate started moving to start closing.
"Carlee!"screamed her aunt.
Carlee bit the man's hand but he still didn't let go. The other men was starting to get closer and Carlee just got mad.
It was the first time she was ever mad. Her eye color turned from brown to red. She touched the man's hand. Her vision became blurry again. Was she going to pass out? No. Carlee's head started spinning and she could Invision what the man was. The man start breathing. It was like a cycle. The man went on his knees then he......died!

Carlee's eyes became brown again and she stood up in a hurry. She looked at the man and started to cry.
"Carlee the gate!"her aunt screamed.
Carlee looked and the gate was nearly there.....she started running towards the gate and the man were getting closer as she ran sobbing. Once she got to the gate she felt her mind shiver and a hand just behind her hoodie. She quickly dodged it and quickly ran in. The gate closed totally and Carlee and her aunt were safe....for now.
They went inside the plane.

While the plane was moving ready to take off one of the men were at the lady who took passports of the people aborting on the plane.
"Sorry dear where is this plane going?"he asked politely.
The lady said,"No I won't tell you. I saw how those men chased that girl and her aunt. What do you want from her?"
The man said,"Something valuable.....give me your hand."
The lady did as so and the man twisted her arm.
She gave a loud scream.
The man said,"So let's do this again,where is plane heading?"

She told him where the plane was going.
The man said,"Good job!" He let go of her and walked to the car with all the men.
He took out his phone and called his boss(Carlee's dad).
"Boss,the girl ran away with her aunt,but we know where they going,"said the man.

Suddenly a voice spoke (Carlee's dad),"Don't worry about it. I have something else in mind....."

I wonder what?