Mercedes guy

Carlee's mom was on her own. She made herself some biscuits and a cup of tea before she headed to her computer. Suddenly there was a knock at her door.
She put down her cup of tea and the biscuits on the kitchen table and walked towards the door. She opened it and outside was two men in black suits.
One of the men said,"Mam you coming with us."
Carlee's mom said,"No I'm not."
The two men grabbed her arms and they dragged her.
She kept on screaming "let me go" but they wouldn't let her go.

She was starting to scream louder so one decided to hit her with a gun on her head so she can pass out.
She fell on the ground. They picked her up,put her at the boot and closed it.
Without any more words they got in the car and drove off.

Meanwhile Carlee walked to the kitchen where her aunt was making something to eat. They got to the house an hour ago.
"What are you making aunt?"she asked.
Aunt Kathy said,"Homemade vegan pizza. You'll love it."
Suddenly Carlee's phone got a notification. It was from Lesley.

Message from Lesley:
(Can we meet up?")

She wore her headphones and walked upstairs leaving her aunt in the kitchen. She sat on her bed and texted Lesley back.

Message to Lesley:
(Why though? And besides where are we even gonna meet up?)

She got another notification from Lesley.
Message from Lesley:
(Crystal park.....ask your aunt she knows where it is.)

Carlee wasn't sure about this,but she decided then she wanted to go to the park.
She ran downstairs to her aunt.
"Aunt, where's crystal park?"she asked.
Her aunt said,"It's just around the corner why?"
"Can I go there? Please I'll be back before you know it,"said Carlee.
Her aunt said,"You can't go alone, I'll have to take you."
Carlee said,"Aunt I have feet and I'm not 6."
Aunt Kathy took a deep breath.
Carlee wore her headphones and said,"That's a yes." Then she left.

She put on her hoodie and her hands in her pocket. She walked just at the end of the street and around the corner where she got to a park. There weren't really many people.
Then she spotted a figure walking towards her. It was Lesley.
"Hey,I didn't really think you'd come. And wow you got here so fast,"said Lesley.
Carlee said,"Yea I live around the corner....."
Lesley said,"So how are you?"
Carlee said,"so basically you called me here just to ask me how I am? Wow."
She started to walk away but Lesley grabbed her hand.

Carlee's head started to hurt. Her vision was blurry again so was her mind. She fell down on her knees looking drained. She started to breathe heavily and Lesley quickly let go of her hand. He bent down next to her offering her some water.
"Here please drink this,"he said.

Carlee drank the water. She was fine again.
Lesley said,"Woah you scared me there what's wrong?"
Carlee said,"it's.... it's fine. I'm just tired that's all."
Lesley said,"Carlee I know you hiding something, please just tell me what it is. In the plane aswell you didn't wanna touch my hand now that you did,this happens."

Carlee stood up and said,"Even if I told you, you'd never understand."
Lesley stood up aswell and said,"You can trust me you know that."
Carlee felt as if she had to trust him,but at the same time she felt she couldn't trust him.

"Well,um I can't tell you. I have to go,"she said.
She walked away from Lesley. Lesley wanted to stop her but he just dropped it.

He saw a black Mercedes car stop by the park.
A guy got off from the Mercedes. He stood Infront of his car and started frantically calling someone.
Lesley's phone rang. He looked and saw it was an unknown number. He pressed to answer and noticed it was that Mercedes guy who was calling him. The guy spotted Lesley and dropped the phone. He walked up to him and said,"My boy,are you Lesley?"

Lesley said,"Yes I am sir,why?"
The Mercedes guy said,"Please come with me."
Lesley didn't know what to do. The Mercedes guy was wearing a black suit....same as the suit as Carlee's dad's men wear.

Lesley walked with the guy to his car.
The guy let Lesley go in and so did he.
Lesley asked,"Sir what's all this about?"
The Mercedes guy said,"It's about Carlee."
Lesley asked,"What about her?"
The Mercedes guy said,"You'll see."
And just like that,they drove off.

What do you think the Mercedes guy intentions are? Can Lesley trust him?