The outbreak

Aunt Kathy took a deep breath then turned back to look at Carlee.
"Um....I'm just worried about you dear. These days you so mysterious and quiet like you up to something. I'm just doing my job as your aunt."

Aunt Kathy moved closer to Carlee and touched her shoulder.
"You can take your diary and these blank papers."
Aunt Kathy then decided to walk out of her room.
Carlee walked to her diary on her bed.

She cleared up the papers and took her diary, put it in her cupboard. She then walked to her curtains to close them.
Then next thing she took her phone and her earphones and cuddled herself in her bed. She was listening to a few sad songs from her phone.

Meanwhile aunt Kathy was walking up and down the kitchen then Kelly walked it.
"Kathy you look mad what's up?"asked Kelly.

"I am mad! I don't know if I'm going crazy but the papers you told me you saw of Carlee's research they blank. There's nothing at all!" Said aunt Kathy.

Kelly said,"There were words I know what I saw and besides you can't blame me."

Aunt Kathy furiously sat down on the kitchen chair.
"I just don't want Carlee finding out the truth because if she does she'll be cause of everyone's death."

Kelly asked,"What do you mean?"

Aunt Kathy then said,"I can't say. You'll see for yourself."

-

The next day it was a brand new day,shiny and the sun was so bright outside.
Kelly walked in Carlee's room and opened the curtains. The sunlight caught Carlee's attention and she emediately woke up.
She sat upright.

"Mom what is this?"she asked.

Kelly said,"It's school remember? Now wake up and get ready. It's your first day."

Carlee stood up to go get ready.
Her school had a limited addition of uniform and the color was grey.

-

Lesley was already done getting ready for school. He was in the kitchen eating breakfast with his mother Mrs Smith.

"Son you must be happy that school is open aren't you?"asked Mrs Smith.

"Well maybe yes I'm just worried about Carlee. She's joining my school,"said Lesley.

Mrs Smith sighed and said,"Girls like her don't deserve to be in public schools."

Lesley said,"Mom it's a private school."

Mrs Smith said,"What I mean is she's not supposed to be around alot of people. Your friend is a weirdo. You know when she came to get your laptop she was dodgy."

Lesley asked,"What do you mean dodgy mom?"

"She was frantically looking for something I just don't know what. Keep an eye on her,"said Mrs Smith.

-

Kelly's car stopped right Infront of the school gates.
She then said,"Enjoy your day Carlee dear."

Carlee asked,"What's there to enjoy?"

Kelly said,"Listen it was your decision to come here in the first place."

Carlee said,"I came here for a purpose,not to learn."

She then opened the door to leave but before she could leave Kelly said,"Beware of your decisions."

Carlee took that as a threat so she just ignored Kelly and closed the door. Kelly drove off.

Carlee turned around and started walking in the school gates.