animotophobic girls

Milo and Lesley were still tied up on the limo. They were finally at Mr Clarkson's house.

"Where are we?"asked Lesley. Mr Clarkson looked at him with a *not so nice look*.

As the car stopped infront of the main entrance of the house two men with black suits and black dark shades opened the doors of the limo. Men with guns that looked like they came from the army of soldiers came and each one took Lesley and Milo out of the car.
Carlee's dad Mr Clarkson said,"Take them in...you know where they must go." He instructed to one of his men.

The soldiers took Milo and Lesley inside the mansion.....as prisoners.
They kept on dragging them pushing them around until they got to a lift.
"Can you unhand cuff me please,"said Milo." My hands hurt."
The two soldiers and the man with the black suit and shades kept quiet.
They were inside the lift and they were going to the underground floor.

The lift when down until it got to the underground floor. They were pushed out the lift and what they saw next traumatized them.
It was a whole army of soldiers standing against the wall. In the middle were two hanging ropes and a dead body on one of those hanging ropes.
Milo looked at Lesley and whispered,"What are we gonna do?"
Lesley whispered back,"I don't know either....but whatever happens we tell them nothing."

"OK SILENCE!"said a man with a white suit. He was sitting on a huge desk high up close to the two hanging ropes.

The man then said again,"I'M CHRIS! I work for Mr Clarkson. Looks like we have new visitors."

- The ropes were then lowered down.
Chris then said,"Ok thank you. Now I'll be asking you two a few questions and I need true answers.....but first I need you two to come stand here by these ropes.

Lesley and Milo moved to those ropes in the center of everyone. Mr Clarkson appeared from the crowd.
"Now who's going first?"asked Chris.

-

Meanwhile Carlee was in the car with her mom heading home.
"Mom can we make a stop somewhere please,"she asked.
Kelly asked,"Where though?"

"At Lesley's house. I have to tell him I'm going to his school,"said Carlee.

"Can't you tell him over the phone?"her mom Kelly asked.

"Um no,"said Carlee.

Her mother sighed and decided to drive to Lesley's house. Carlee kept on giving her the directions until they got there.
"I'll wait in the car,"said Kelly.

Carlee walked out the car and walked straight to Lesley's home. She knocked and Mrs Smith opened the door.
"Hi dear, Lesley isn't at home,"said Mrs Smith.

"Oh that's fine I guess but can I borrow his laptop please?"said Carlee.

Mrs Smith said,"It's in his room you can go get it dear."

Carlee walked past Mrs Smith without saying another word.
She reached Lesley's room and saw his laptop open on his desk.
The moment she touched it a very unusual vision popped up.

She was seeing blurry again like her mind was taking over.
In her vision was Lesley and motorcycle. It also showed a limo and a picture of a mansion with the outside address saying....*22 Clarkson street*

Carlee's body let go and she fell to the ground on her knees. She then stood up again and pushed her string of hair away from her eyes.

She took the laptop and the moment she turned to leave Mrs Smith was staring at her.
Carlee stood dead still.
"I heard crashing noises so I came to check what happened,"said Mrs Smith.

Carlee said,"Um I fell I'm sorry."

She then walked past Mrs Smith,out the door and straight to Kelly's car.

Kelly asked,"Who's laptop is that?"

Carlee said,"It's Lesley's. I'll return soon I just need it for a few days."

Kelly start the engine and they drove off.

-

Milo and Lesley were asked questions about how powerful Carlee is and they answered them with truth be told.

Chris then said,"Now I need a favor.....from both of you,you two have to help us make Carlee weaker so we can kill her."

Milo asked,"What do you guys actually want from her?"

Mr Clarkson said,"Her heart of gold. You see....some stuff must never be said."

Lesley said,"We not helping you....ALL OF YOU! Carlee is my friend and I will not let anyone hurt her. I love her!"

Mr Clarkson said,"If you don't help us....then you die."

Lesley and Milo stared at one another.

-

Carlee was finally at home in her room on Lesley's laptop. There was a letter attached inside of the laptop that Carlee didn't notice earlier. She read it and some words were cut of:

We are out in se
because she wen
We have to save Kar
I hope this
you find it to forgi
anything happens I'm sor
We tried

That was All. Carlee crumbled it and through it on the ground. She started frantically typing something on the laptop.
Her search was:
Animotophobic girls

It popped up. It showed very powerful forces of different forms girls with Animoto phobia can go through.
It then showed a documentary with the headline:
Animotophobic girl gets kidnapped at birth

She pressed it and it showed a whole amount of different cases of kidnapped Animoto phobic girls and killed. She read through some of the stuff and what didn't make sense was that all those Animoto phobic girls that were stated in the article were all raised by fake parents.

This made Carlee have chills and it was only getting started.

Do you think Carlee is getting somewhere with this or will it just shatter like pieces on the ground?