It burnt the surface

"alright class,settle down,"said Mr Khan as everyone went inside the class to sit down.

"I heard Carlee is in hospital, speedy recovery for her,"he said.
Jessica said,"You know sir she won't survive she lost her liver and...."

Mr Khan raised he's hand as in to shush her.
"Too much information that shouldn't be discussed in class,"said Mr Khan.

He then asked,"Does anyone know where Charlsea is?"
The class looked around and there was no sign of her.

-

Meanwhile Charlsea was tied up onto a chair. The person who kidnapped her removed the sack that was covering her face.
Coincidentally the kidnapper was aunt Kathy.
She was holding a knife and they were in a basement locked up.
There were two men right outside the basement and a few inside.

"Who...who are you?"asked Charlsea stuttering.
Aunt Kathy said,"Call me Kathy, aunt Kathy."

Charlsea was feeling very nervous that her eyes turned grey.
"You getting emotional now?"asked aunt Kathy."Well dear I knew it,you one of the girls."

"What girls?"asked Charlsea.
Aunt Kathy laughed and said,"Don't worry,bring her out!"

Suddenly Karen showed up with chains on her wrist. She looked tired and her hair was a mess. She had blood all over her.

Karen was also tied up to one of the chairs and put next to Charlsea.
Charlsea felt so nervous that the basement started to shake.

"So you trying to use your powers I see,cuff her!"said aunt Kathy.
Then one of the men put a cuff around Charlsea's wrist,the same cuff used on Karen. Now they were stuck having one emotion.

Charlsea's eyes stayed grey as Karen's stayed blue.

"Let us go,"said Charlsea.

Aunt Kathy burst out laughing and said,"No,you two are dying today. It's over for both of you, everyone of you."

Mr Clarkson suddenly showed up.
He then saw both Karen and Charlsea.

Karen said,"Aren't... aren't you Carlee's dad?"

Mr Clarkson asked,"How do you know her?"

Karen said,"She tried saving me once with Lesley and I knew you sir were behind it."

Mr Clarkson said,"Smart girl. Everything that happened to Carlee,them running away to here, running away from me was all an act to make Carlee trust Kelly. I guess she found stuff suspicious that led her to hospital."

Karen said,"Sir you are evil,how could you? Your own daughter?"

"SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER!"yelled Mr Clarkson."My company kidnapped her and all of you. At a young age we stole all of you from your real parents and burnt them alive in the land of fear."

"We rescued all of you to safety,"added aunt Kathy."There were about two hundred kids and now only 3 remaining."

Charlsea said,"There's.....um... there's something I'm not getting. The fear of emotions is a feeling,not a super power. How come we got kidnapped?"

Aunt Kathy said,"Can't tell you,but there's one thing I will tell you,that today is the last day that you two will ever live."

Mr Clarkson said,"No Kathy,we must keep them just for a day or two,after that they gone."

Aunt Kathy nodded and walked out the basement leaving Mr Clarkson still standing Infront of the two girls.

"All I can say to you two is that there are alot of hidden secrets out there, secrets that could lead you in the same condition Carlee is,so don't try your luck,"said Mr Clarkson.