For the start

New day.....old thoughts, that's how Carlee felt.
She was in her room, tired from all that happened yesterday. Her mom came to her room,sat next to Carlee on her bed and looked at her.
"You have to wake up Carlee dear,you coming with me,"she said.
Carlee sighed and said,"Where to?"
"To school,"said her mom."Like I said, yesterday I went to this amazing school and they've excepted you,but all you need to do is go there so they could get to know you."

Carlee asked,"Doesn't school start next week?"
Her mom said,"Yes it does but they just want you there so you can get to talk more about yourself before.....you know,get to interact around others?"

Carlee said,"I'm not going to an interview."
Her mom sighed and said,"It's not an interview,I mean it is but it'll run quickly."
Carlee said,"What if I don't wanna go?"

"You have no choice.....either this or nothing at all,"her mom said.
Carlee said,"Then I choose nothing at all."
Her mom was about to say something but Carlee smiled(FOR THE FIRST TIME)and said,"I'm joking mom,I'm coming with you."

Her mom was shocked to see her smile! She never smiled before even as a baby.
Carlee stood up to go take a shower but as she touched the door handle she felt a really sharp pain in her heart. She led out a loud scream!
"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her mom quickly ran to her.
"Oh my god are you ok?!"
Her mom asked.

Carlee took a step back and sat down on her bed. Her mother ran to the kitchen to get her water.

"Here you go,"she said.
Carlee drank the water then she felt alittle better.
She stood up again and walked straight to the bathroom and closed the door.
She ran straight to the sink and washed her face.

Her mom went to the kitchen where aunt Kathy was to put the glass Carlee was drinking the water from.
Aunt Kathy asked,"How's she doing?"
Carlee's mom said,"I don't know. Today was the first time I ever saw her smile. It was weird."
Aunt Kathy said,"She better not be find out the truth you know....that you not her real mother."
Carlee's mom said,"Carlee might be smart with all these emotions she has,but one thing about her is that she's very stubborn. I'll play her like nowone can ever do it themselves.....I have my ways, like how you have yours."

Aunt Kathy said,"If she finds out we kidnapped her I'm going to kill you and lock you in the same basement I locked Karen in."
Carlee's mom said,"So you found her sister didn't you? And you decided not to tell me."

Aunt Kathy said,"Not everything is about you. Carlee's dad also knows where I hid that girl."
Carlee's mom asked,"So you working with him?"
Aunt Kathy said,"Yes I am,do you have a problem?"
Carlee's mom said,"No I don't have a problem,I'm just concerned. He knows too that I'm Carlee's fake mother. He knows I kidnapped her,he knows I love her."
Aunt Kathy asked,"Love her?"
Carlee's mom said,"Yes I do love her,she might be a peace of some sort but she's important to me. I raised her since she was young and I protected her from people who tried to steal her."

Aunt Kathy laughed and said,"Wow this is getting interesting." She moved close to Carlee's mom,"Kelly......you are my sister,and I love you,but I can hurt you more than anyone else. Back off and make sure you don't tell Carlee anything."
Carlee's mom(Kelly) moved a step back.

Aunt Kathy said,"Look at you now....worthless!"
Kelly stood still even though she knew her sister's intentions.
Aunt Kathy then walked away and left Kelly who was still standing there,still as a pole.

Meanwhile Lesley was on his computer again. There was a printer next to him. Milo was at his house.
"Ok Milo all we need to do is get the coordinates of that place we were in,"said Lesley.

"You mean that abandoned shop right with an anker?"asked Milo.
"Yes,"said Lesley.

Lesley printed a picture of Karen and showed Milo.
"This is the girl I want us to go rescue. When you took us to that place I saw her....she was chained up,I wanted to help her but sadly I had to run."
Milo said in a shocking way,"I KNOW HER! She goes to my school!"
Lesley asked,"Aren't you a driver?"
Milo said,"I am. I drive during holidays."
Lesley was surprised.
"Ok then let's get going,"said Lesley.
Milo said,"We need something first."
Lesley asked,"And what is that?"
Milo said,"Snacks,water and...."
"WAIT WHAT? We don't have time for those."
Milo sighed and took the printed picture from Lesley and folded it to put it in his pocket.
They then both ran downstairs and Mrs Smith stopped them.
"Lesley where are you going?" She asked.

Lesley said,"Um well I'm doing something with my friend over here."
Mrs Smith said,"You came back home really late and you still wanna leave this house? I disagree."
Lesley said,"Mom please I beg you."
Mrs Smith said,"Ok fine but get back here by 9."
Lesley nodded his head and pushed Milo out.
"Bye mam,"said Milo.
Mrs Smith turned around and said,"Bye."

Lesley sat next to Milo at the front seat. Milo then drove off.
"Drive faster geez,"said Lesley.
Milo said,"No....I only drive fast during dangerous scenes." Milo them smirked.
Lesley rolled his eyes and said,"Wow,are you being serious right now?"
Milo said,"Yes and anyways I'm hungry let's stop by the store nearby."
Lesley said,"Nah no! Are you serious? We have to go get Karen."
"Ok then,"Milo said.

It was the beginning of their journey.

Will they be able to save Karen?