The sharp pain

The kids were all sent to the police station and we're put in a room. They were given tea and coffee just to wait a little until their parents showed up to come get them.

"Milo and Jessica thank you so much,for everything,"said Karen.

Milo said,"It's not over yet. The man who did all of this is still out there."

Charlsea said,"I totally understand what Mr Clarkson tried doing. He just wanted to separate us from the human world."

"By killing us?"asked Karen."That man tortured me. I was chained up like a deadly bear. He has to pay."

Karen's eyes were turning red and Milo quickly went to her and bent infront of her.

"Sip your tea,"said Milo.

Jessica asked,"Hey Milo,where is Lesley?"

Milo stood up and sat back on the chair.
"I don't know,"he said."Lost time I checked he was going to get he's laptop at aunt Kathy's."

"What? That woman is a monster,"said Karen. Everyone turned and looked at her.

"She tortured me, tried killing me so many time,"said Karen."All of this is because of that woman."

Jessica said,"I'm still confused on why Mr Clarkson would want Carlee's heart."

Milo stood up from the chair and said,"Guys I have to find Lesley,he could be in danger. If you Karen are right about how dangerous that woman is she would probably try hurting Lesley."

"I'm coming with you,"said Jessica.
"Me to,"said Karen.

"No,"said Milo."Karen we can't getting you kidnapped again. You safe here with Charlsea and the police."

Jessica stood up and said,"Well I don't care,I'm coming anyway."

"You guys need me,"said Karen."I'm not going down without a fight."

Charlsea said,"Well...I'm staying I guess."

Suddenly a police officer showed up in the room.
"Going anywhere kids?"asked the police officer.

"Yes,"said Jessica.
"No,"said Milo.

"Um sir...."said Karen."We just need some fresh air. Can we go outside please?"

The police officer agreed and Karen, Milo and Jessica left the room leaving Charlsea alone.

"Don't you also want fresh air?"asked the police officer.
"N-n-no sir,"said Charlsea stuttering.

All three of them were outside by the parking area. It was dark.

"Ok so what now?"asked Jessica.

Milo walked to one of the police cars that was left open. Jessica and Karen followed him.
The keys were left on the car seat.

"Just like that huh,"said Jessica.

Milo got inside the police car and so did Jessica and Karen.

They closed the door and locked it. Milo started the car engine.

They then drove off.

-

Meanwhile the nurse walked in the hospital room Carlee was supposed to be in and suddenly,she wasn't there.

"A patient has escaped,"she said to herself then quickly ran out the room.

"Do you think they'll notice?"asked Carlee sitting in a car with some Uber driver and uncle Mike.

"I don't know dear,"said Mike.

Mike then looked at Carlee who was sitting like a dead person in the car.

"Dear what are we going to do by the grave yards?"asked Mike.

"Sir Mike,"she said."I feel like Lesley is there. I don't know but I'm just having a gut that he's there."

Mike asked,"Who's Lesley?"

"A friend,"said Carlee.

-

For a while Milo stopped infront of Carlee's house.
"Lesley should be here,"he said.

"Wait in the car,"said Karen."I'll go check."

She then walked out the car leaving the door closed behind her.

She then went inside the opened house and noticed there was blood on the floor.

"Oh no,"she said to herself.

She then quickly ran out of the house and went inside the car.

"What happened?"asked Milo.

Karen took a deep breath and said,"There was blood on the floor,looks like Lesley's been killed."

Jessica said,"As much as I hate him but I can't help imagine all this."

"Where could she be taking the body?"asked Milo.

"The graveyard duh,"said Jessica.

They were then off to the graveyard.

-

Lesley was covered up all with sand,buried alive.
The men were standing Infront of he's graveyard and aunt Kathy was standing between them.

"Now we need a tombstone,"she said.
Suddenly the noticed a light coming by. It was a car.

"Who could that be?"said aunt Kathy.

Carlee then stepped out of the car. The moment she did that the car drove off with Mike.

Aunt Kathy walked closer to Carlee and said,"My baby girl,a murderer who killed her own mother."

"I was having a silly vision,"said Carlee."I didn't know you could be the enemy. What did I ever do wrong?"

"You lived,"said aunt Kathy."Now it's time I kill all your friends,one by one starting with Lesley."

Carlee was getting angry that her eyes turned red. She wasn't healed enough so emotions weren't working properly.

"What's going on?"she asked herself.

"You weak,"said aunt Kathy."You pathetic and a terrible child. I should probably kill you and give your heart to your dad,or I'm supposed to say,your forged dad."

Carlee asked,"What do you mean?"

Aunt Kathy smirked and said,"Don't worry. All the secrets will come out one by one,and you won't be able to handle all of them."

Carlee said,"Well answer this one question,what do you want with my heart?"

Aunt Kathy said,"Mr Clarkson has a heart disease and needs your heart to secure him."

Carlee said,"But it's not possible because once a heart is out of someone's body it stops working."

"Not your heart,"said aunt Kathy."You special,see it like this."

"Like what?"asked Carlee.

Aunt Kathy said,"You the key,Mr Clarkson is the door to a successful path for me and a terrible path for you."

Carlee was terribly confused.

"Well I talk too much,"said aunt Kathy."Now let's see who wins at the end."

Before aunt Kathy could do anything else a car showed up.
It was Milo, Jessica and Karen.

The moment Karen stepped out of the car Carlee had a sharp pain in her heart.

"CARLEE!"yelled Milo.

"Oh no,is that Karen?"asked aunt Kathy.
Karen took one step then both her and Carlee fell on the ground and passed out.

What could this mean?