The accident

"We still waiting for an answer,"said Chris."Are you two helping us or not."
Lesley knew that the only way out there was if they agreed to help them with Carlee.

"I agree,"said Lesley. He then looked at Milo who was confused.
Chris said,"Ok now Milo do you agree to help us or disagree."

Milo took a deep breath just to think about it....he then said,"I'll help you I guess."
Chris smiled and got down to them with Mr Clarkson.

Chris said,"How are we sure that you two will not try to do some sort of lies?"
Milo said,"Well you can trust us....we can't help you if there isn't any trust."

Chris said,"Good point, anyways you guys will have to come report to us everytime something comes up,if you guys are in progress of failing your task or not."

He then called two men to escort Milo and Lesley home.
"Oh and another thing,"said Chris,"If you two decide to go against our task,I promise you....I'll make your lives miserable."

They were then escorted out and sent home.

-

Next morning Carlee was sleeping on her bed. There were opened books and her opened diary. The laptop was closed and put on the side table. Kelly came to wake her up.

"Carlee dear wake up breakfast is ready,"she said.
Carlee woke up and noticed the papers and her diary were open on her bed.
She quickly grabbed her diary and closed it,and frantically took the papers on her bed too.

Kelly asked,"What are those papers about?"
Carlee said,"I was doing research on something."
Kelly said,"Oh I'm glad. Well it's school tomorrow if you didn't notice."

Carlee said,"I know that mom. You can go now I'll be right there."
Kelly left the room without another word.

Aunt Kathy was in the kitchen...as always going on her laptop.
Kelly said,"I'm worried about Carlee. She's been doing some weird research but I couldn't get a hold of what it was."

Aunt Kathy said,"Why worry,I mean our name's won't be mentioned anyway."
Kelly agreed and took her bag.
"Well I'm heading out. I need to clear my head abit."

The moment Kelly left the house, the moment carlee came downstairs to the kitchen.
"Where is mom going aunt Kathy?"she asked.

Aunt Kathy said,"I don't know and I don't care."
Carlee widened her eyes and took her cornflakes Kelly made for before she left.

She then took a spoon that was near to where her aunt was sitting.
The moment she touched it a vision appeared. Her eyes got blurry,but luckily she was standing a slight behind from aunt Kathy who didn't even notice that something was up with Carlee.
Suddenly there was heavily breathing.

*In her vision she saw a crying baby in the middle of the woods. Then she saw hundreds of men attacking and killing some couples that held those babies in their arms. She was one of the babies.*

Suddenly Carlee dropped the spoon.
Aunt Kathy looked at her and asked,"Are you ok?"
Carlee started tearing up. She ran outside to clear her head.

Her eyes turned blue. She was crying so much that her powers started to become out of control. She ran to the street and every gate she walked past turned rusted into ash.

Then a car drove past her and next minute the car had a spinning scene. It rolled and rolled and rolled and the car was damaged.
Carlee stopped for a minute and looked at the car that started to go on fire. Her eyes turned normal again but the people in the car were screaming for help.

Then people from the neighborhood came outside to help. Carlee felt nervous and her eyes turned grey.... which caused the weather to change. It started to rain and the rain stopped the car from getting on fire.

She then went towards the car to save those people. It was raining so hard that some people left the scene to run to their houses.
Carlee grabbed the man out of the car but the moment she touched the man's hands she got a vision.

She felt what the man felt which was he was scared.
*She had a vision and the man was very scared.*
She managed to pull the man out,and the moment he was out of the car the rain automatically stopped.

Then there was sunlight. Carlee's eyes were still grey. The man was crying and he gave Carlee a very big hug of thank you.
People came out from their houses to check and saw that Carlee did perhaps save the man.

Suddenly an ambulance arrived and Carlee stood up. Her eyes turned normal again and she was soaking wet.
The ambulance put the man on their bed's and before they could get him in the ambulance the man said,"Thank you again young girl."

Carlee felt shy and didn't know what to say because she knew that the man saw her eyes change from grey to golden brown but he said nothing.

The man then said again,"Young girl you can call me uncle Mike and if you ever need anything come visit me at the hospital."

Carlee nodded her head and uncle Mike was put in the ambulance.
Aunt Kathy saw everything. She then ran back inside and took her phone and called Mr Clarkson.

Aunt Kathy: Can we meet up plz?

Mr Clarkson: Why?

Aunt Kathy: It's urgent, it's about Carlee.

Mr Clarkson: Why worry about her?

Aunt Kathy: I'll tell you what happened. Meet me tomorrow at the Bay hotel around 3 pm.

Mr Clarkson:This better be good.

Call ended.

Aunt Kathy then went to Carlee's room to go look for the papers Kelly was talking about earlier.
She frantically searched everywhere until she found them under Carlee's bed. She took the papers and looked through them.....but sadly they were blank."

She then looked for Carlee's diary and found it. She tried opening it but couldn't. The only person that was able to open that diary was Carlee..... because her diary is locked upon a certain emotion she feel while busy with it.

-

Lesley was sitting in his room on his bed looking at the ceiling. He was thinking about how he'd get away from helping Chris and not get hurt.

He stood up from his bed and went downstairs to his mom Mrs Smith.
"Mom do you know where my laptop is?"
Mrs Smith said,"Oh a friend of yours came to fetch it. Her name's Carlee. She's a very mysterious girl you know that."

Lesley said,"Can I go get it?"
Mrs Smith said,"It's way too early and besides you have to help me with something, I don't know this Internet thing and I'm trying to print..."

Mrs Smith went on and on about how she needs help from Lesley.

-

Carlee got to her room and aunt Kathy was still there.
"What are you doing in my room and with my diary?"

Will aunt Kathy tell another lie or will she tell her the truth of why she has Carlee's diary?