One mistake

Aunt Kathy was at the Bay waiting to meet up with Carlee's father Mr Clarkson.
He finally showed up but he didn't come alone,as always. He came with a few of his men.

"Sit down please I suggest,"said aunt Kathy.
Mr Clarkson said,"This better not waste my time Kathy. What do you want?"

Aunt Kathy said,"Just sit down,I insist."
Mr Clarkson decided to sit down.

"Well, it's about Carlee of course. She's grown more powerful I suggest it's our time now to end her,"said aunt Kathy.

Mr Clarkson said,"I decide when we killing her and besides I'll be doing it myself I don't need your help. If what you say about her is true then....."

"Then it's your chance to do what you always wanted,"said aunt Kathy."The only reason we came here was to put an act up for her nonsense. She'll die thinking me and Kelly are innocent."

Mr Clarkson sighed and said,"I don't know how long I'll have to live but I need her heart. Just keep everything discreet for now."

Aunt Kathy asked,"and what about the people in need of those hearts?"

Mr Clarkson got abit confused as he raised he's eye brow.
"Explain,"he said.

Aunt Kathy said,"Look, there are just a few more girls like Carlee who's alive out there,who need to be killed aswell." She then moved her hand to touch Mr Clarkson's hand.

"This isn't about those lazy powerful kids but it's about saving our human kind,"she said.

"Remember we were the ones who kidnapped about 200 babies from their mother's at birth,we killed a few when they grew up developing some sort of powerful emotions now we left with 5 girls,"said Mr Clarkson.

"And Karen? How long will she be kept in that dungeon she'll just go weaker and weaker until she's hopeless,"said aunt Kathy.

Mr Clarkson stood up and said,"We done here."
Aunt Kathy stood up to stop him but his men stopped her from going near him.

"Oh and another thing before I go,"said Mr Clarkson."Don't ever mention Karen's name Infront of me."
He then left.

-

Meanwhile it was the end of classes at the students had to go home.
As Carlee was walking down the hallway Lesley caught up to her.

"When last Carlee,"he said.
She was silent.

"Are you mad about Jessica?"he asked.
She was silent again.

"Is it Charlsea or the topic of Karen?"he asked again.
She was silent.

Lesley stopped her from walking.

"Ok fine I don't know why you mad at me but please what happened?"he asked.

Carlee still didn't say a word.

"Carlee stop being stubborn and tell me what's wrong with you,"he said.

"Ok fine,"said Carlee."It's about Karen. I hate having to listen to a topic about her."

Lesley said,"Carlee I know where Karen is held,but it'll be hard to save her."

Carlee said,"Lesley I know, it's by that Anker sign. We didn't just go there together but it was once in my visions."

Lesley said,"We have to save her don't you think?"

Carlee said,"No Lesley,no. You have to save her I'm dealing with something else. There was this article I read about Animotophobic girls."

Lesley said,"I thought you were the only one."

"And Charlsea,"she said.

"Didn't see that one coming,"said Lesley.

Carlee said,"Listen you can go save Karen but I have to deal with this article story. I feel like my mom and aunt Kathy are hiding something."

Lesley asked,"Why you say so?"

Carlee said,"I don't know, something's not right. Oh in class I got this voice in my head of a female."

"Probably someone trying to connect to you using your head and thoughts and feelings,"said Lesley.

Carlee pushed pass Lesley and their hands accidentally touched.

Carlee's eyesight was foggy and Lesley quickly let go of her hand.
Carlee started to walk away.
For a second when touching Lesley's hand she felt a sign of guilt but rubbed it off.

As she walked down the stairs and out the building she realized her mom was already there to pic her up.

Milo popped up.
"You going home early?"he asked.

Carlee was already feeling comfortable around Lesley and Milo but something happened.

"Yea I'm going home why?"she asked.

"Just wanted to say goodbye,see you tomorrow,"he said.

Carlee nodded and as she walked past him their hands touched,same thing with Lesley.

Next thing her eye sight went all foggy then she felt an emotion of guilt....next thing there was a vision that changed everything.

*It was Lesley and Milo the same day they got kidnapped and were told to go against Carlee*

She Saw the whole scenario but in a foggy way.

Milo removed his hand away and Carlee fell on her knees. She looked Abit drained.

"Carlee are you ok?"asked Milo. He tried touching her shoulder but she shrugged it off. She then stood up and her eyes turned blue.

She covered her face and tears started pouring down as she ran to Kelly's car.

She then climbed in Kelly's car at the front seat.

"Carlee are you ok, Carlee what happened?"asked Kelly in curiosity.

From sadness came betrayal,
From betrayal came rage.

As she was crying clouds started to appear.
Kelly knew what was coming next.
She then started driving.

Next thing Carlee's eyes went from blue to red.
There was a strong lightning outside as she looked really mad.

Milo was standing in between the school gates and building at the centre.
A flash of lightning was about to strike him but Lesley yelled,"WATCH OUT!"

He quickly moved and the lightning stroke the grass leading it on fire.

There was a fire alarm at school announcing everyone to evacuate emediately.

"CARLEE STOP!"yelled Kelly.

But Carlee did not and her anger grew even worse that the lightning stroke trees and some houses too.

The last words Carlee heard was
"CARLEE STOP!" after the car wheels got strike by lightning and the car went spinning down the road.
Ahead was a truck with lights shining and it was making the hooting sound.

A crashing sound appeared then EVERYTHING WENT BLANK.

What do you think happened to Carlee and Kelly?