I saw youu..

1 Week later

It's been a week since the cast has been Announced. Everyone has been getting into character and everyone has been able to get right for it. Since the Announcement Ms.Jenn made about Ej and Jet Competing for the Role of Zed, Ej has been hoping JEt would step out of line so that he can play Zed. But nope, He's somehow has been killing everything, He even learned the Zombie leg move. It was making Ej upset, instead of playing a role with his boyfriend, he's stuck playing his cousin. Yeah, That sounds fun.

"Alright Wildcats, We're going to start choreographing My Year Everyone, so I'm going to need everyone in the center. Carlos is going to start the choreography. "

As Everyone was getting in the middle getting ready to start the choreography, Ms.Jenn stopped Ricky from going as she went up to talk to him.

"Ricky. I actually need you and Jet to work on "someday" for me."

"Oh, I thought we were still waiting to see if Jet and I were compatible."

"We are. This song I think will definitely be able to prove if you have this song down. You guys can go to the small gym to work on it. I'll think you both will be fine."

"Oh ok. If you say so."

"Babe wait up."

Ricky turns around as his boyfriend pulls him away from the side and gives him a quick kiss.

"Ugh, I hate this."

"Aww. Is life getting in your way of not getting anything you want?"

"Well life got us together in a way?"

"Yeah, But even the universe knows where we are meant to be together. "

"I just hate that I can't be Zed with you. I really wanted to save you from the awful cheerleaders."

"Yeah, I can tell, You've been giving Jet glares since you found out he has the higher end off the chopping board of getting Zed."

"I just want you to be just with you and not have to share."

"Hey, look at the bright side, Bucky is overprotective over his cousin, creepily but you can probably make it cuter. "

Ej gives Ricky a smirk and places his lips against his and lowkey bit each other's lips.

"Eww, I hope you all know technically your still in character meaning this is considered Incest." We turn too see Carlos behind us

"Oh, Uhh yeah we broke character." RIcky gives EJ a quick peck and runs out. "Ok. I'm back in character."

Meanwhile with RIcky and Jet

Both the boys went into the small room as they were both still kind of nervous for performing.

"So, do we just want to go through the chorus?"

"I guess."

"Do you have anything better to do?"

"Well, I thought we could just maybe chill out for a minute."

"Yeah, that's fine I guess."

Jet sat down on the floor laying down staring at the ceiling as Ricky just stared at him confused with him.

"Hey, I never asked. THe day of auditions, what changed your mind to do it?"

"Well, I don't know. "

"I mean, don't get me wrong, you were very good, but it was just out of the blue for you."