Confronting my Issues

I'm Back! Sorry for a delay, but I'm back, Were officially back to normal.

(Author's Note! : Hi, I'm making a change to this story, for this to work well enough for me, I'm changing the time period(lol, Hope this isn't confusing yall.)Now this story takes place three months away from graduation, story line the same but from the chapter New man vs old man. It's now taking place in the last semester of their senior year of high school.)

___

Few days later

After Ej's Encounter with Jet, He's currently stuck in detention for the week, which means he's missing reheserals right now. He's stuck in a classroom alone. Just questioning his life choices and even wondering why he does the shit he does.

Ej is currently sitting in detention as he looks down up in the ceiling as he was hella bored out of his mind, while he's sitting, A teacher walks in into the classroom sitting at the desk and sees who it is.

"Mr.mazzara, your today's detention monitor."

"Yeah, I mean not much of my choice but like it's whatever, but looks like it's just you today. "

"Yeah, clearly I'm the only one fucking up."

"Well, maybe this is a lesson that your actions have consequences."

"Yeah I know. I wasn't purposely trying to fight a student but -"

"You did."

"Right. I guess My.. trust issues kicked in again. "

"Why would you need trust issues ?"

"Well, My boyfriend is now leading the musical with this kid named Jet, and while they were rehearsing, Jet tried to kiss ricky. And I got anxious because I didn't want to lose ricky."

"Why would you think that?"

"because , I spent the entire summer and a bit of the end of last year wondering if I should get with Ricky or not. Now, we've dated for 7 months. I feel I have to prove that I can be the person he wanted."

"Well, is that really what you want?

"Yeah! I mean, I think."

"Well, maybe you should give in a little more trust, which I know can be hard, believe me."

"So, you think I should just back off and hope maybe Ricky won't do anything stupid with him. "

"Yeah, You just need to allow yourself more trust."

"Ok. I think I can do that. Thank you Mr.Mazzara." I slowly Pack my stuff as I was trying my best to be slick about it and I got up and headed to the door until '

"HEY! COwell! You still have 35 minutes left of detention."

Damm it

Meanwhile with Jet and Ricky at rehearsals .

While Rehearsals were going on, Ricky was somewhat avoiding Jet for a while. He felt awkward knowing that the boy was trying to kiss him and did tried his best to avoid him. He did a good job with it for a while, but today he was working one of the ballads for the show and of course, Jet was in the scene, and to make matters worse, because Ej's in detention, He was demoted to know understudy and Jet is officially Zed.

Ricky was trying to text Ej because he wanted to make sure he was ok. He hadn't really opened up on the whole fight situation and was kinda worried for him.

"You ok Ricky?" Ricky looked up to Big red

"Huh- . Oh yeah I'm good. I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"